20 - didn't need you

"... and with that I give you my art piece named, 'Trapped in Pluto'. Thank you!" She said and bowed.

The crowd clapped and cheered for her. Her teacher advisor smiled proudly at her student. Feeling beyond proud of Jieun and her work.

"You did amazing Jieun" Ms Kim praised as Jieun walked off the stage. "Your piece was definitely one of the best I've seen so far in my teaching years" She commented and Jieun thanked her.

"it's all thanks to your guidance Ms, I couldn't have done it without you" Jieun smiled.

"I know the past few weeks haven't been the greatest for you, but I'm glad you manage to pull through" Ms Kim smiled.

Surely being one of the well-known students in her course was already enough pressure, automatically everyone would keep tabs on her work and process. And now, after having experienced last week's incident, Jieun was starting to think it was almost impossible to finish her work.

She was in a major slump with her piece barely halfway done. She had no motivation at all, feeling like her brain was completely dried off from all the creative juice. She saw no hopes in finishing her work.

It was so bad to the point where she almost wrote a letter of withdrawal. In hopes that she'd drop the subject, take a gap year and comeback feeling better.

However, her ploy were quickly rebutted thanks to Ms Kim, one of the lecturers who she was rather close with.

On one of those rare days, Ms Kim had found Jieun crying alone in the library. Asking her what had happened and as to why she was like this. Jieun on the other hand ended up opening up about her situation to her lecturer.

She had no idea why she'd opened up to her. It wasn't like Ms Kim was the school's counsellor or her personal therapist. Ms Kim was your ordinary fine arts lecturer.

Maybe Jieun was just extra sensitive that day leading her to opening up about her situation. Whatever the reason it was, Jieun was glad that she was there to listen to her problems. It was finals week after all, most of the students would be busy studying and lecturers would be preparing.

Ms Kim was kind and generous enough to listen to her problems, understand it and even gave her thoughts about it. Jieun felt relieve, having someone who'd help her through this slump of hers.

Every now and then she'd ask Ms Kim for her opinion about her final piece, and Ms Kim would guide her, telling her what could be done better and how it can be improved.

She was beyond grateful to have a teacher like her.

Which is why when her piece got lots of compliments and praises she'd always be sure to thank her.

-

Valentines Day. more like Jaehyun's birthday.

If God really had favourites, it would be Jaehyun.

Someones whose birthday fall perfectly on the Valentines. Blessed with the brains and brawns. And now his birthday that falls perfectly right after finals.

Pretty much everyone needed this party as a way to celebrate. Whether it was jaehyun's birthday or just plain jane Valentine, people just wanted to finally let loose and go into a holiday mood.

The four was once again gathered to get ready together for a party. It was their go-to, their ritual, their routine even. Whenever there's a party, the four must make sure they come with their A-game.

Jieun figdet around, fixing her dress. She stood in front of the mirror in her sexy green bodycon dressed.

"Someone's looking hot" Jake commented as he watch his best friend get ready. "You tryna make Mark jealous?" Jay added and Jieun tsked.