Nate Buzz

✡︎

Just a warning, this isn't a one-shot, this is a screen rant since people are spreading rumors and fake hate towards Nathaniel Buzolic.

✡︎

Let's just start this off simply, people have been saying that Nathaniel Buzolic is anti-Muslim, Homophobic, and a Pro-Life. Well yes, he is a Pro-Life he is openly out as that but that is because he believes children are a blessing. People have been saying that he said that rape is a blessing, no he doesn't agree with rape (as said in some of his interviews) he just doesn't agree with abortion because he thinks that children are a blessing, and that you should hold onto something good that came out of something bad. Now for the Homophobic bit, there is no such proof that he is homophobic besides him saying that he wouldn't go gay for anyone because he's straight. In fact in social media posts he is supporting the LGBTQ+ community and one of his friends is in fact Gay. As well as this after filming Keelin and Freya's wedding in season 5 of the Originals he openly expressed his happiness that they included a LGBTQ+ wedding in the show. Now for the Anti-Muslim things, the Muslim culture is hard to understand and if he said something wrong people need to understand that nobody's perfect. Nathaniel is a human like the rest of us and we all make mistakes. Although there is some more issues such as his girlfriends being young or him expressing his opinions. To start that off, a relationship is a joint partnership and all of his girlfriends are over 18. Now there was an incident with a 17-year-old who claimed to have been invited to partake sexual activities with Nate. However this is proven a lie as during this time, Nathaniel was across the USA from where that was stated to have taken place at. Now to finish this off, people are saying that Nathaniel Buzolic has been forcing his opinions on people. There is 0 proof for that, Nathaniel Buzolic is expressing his opinions, he has never forced an opinion on to someone. He only ever stated his own opinions. Now if you do have actual proof considering him ever stating that he is homophobic and/or anti-Muslim feel free to tell me and I'll take that into consideration. But like the rest of us, Nathaniel Buzolic is just expressing his opinions like the rest of us.