Important Note

Hi Guys,

I have two important things that I wanted to let you all know. 

1. I hate to go back on my word but I will be doing it this time. I apologize to you all from the bottom of my heart for that. Sending everyone the chapter passwords individually is a daunting exhausting task that I find myself unable to undertake. Blame Wattpad UI for that. I will not be sending out passwords for future chapters so if you were commenting just for that, you can stop. Having said that, your feedback is much needed and much appreciated. I'll try to send the passwords of Chapters 36 and 37 whenever I get the courage and time. Chapter 38 is up currently so you can read it if you like. Sorry once again.

2. For all those readers who have contacted me that they find reading Best Laid Plans on GoodNovel very expensive, I have good news for you. I have worked out a way under my contract with them to publish it on Amazon for one flat price. Please stay tuned for its publishing. It would be my first self-publishing endeavor so please send your blessings and support. If you have any tips to share, they are most welcome too.

Next Chapter of TUW will be up in a day or two. Thank you for your continued readership.

Anamika