What was that?

Craig's P.O.V

Finally, the end of a half day! Instead of getting out at 2:40 PM we get out at 12:00 PM which gave me just enough time to figure out a costume for tonight. I was contemplating over what to wear for the halloween party tonight.

Everyone else seems to have their costumes planned out and would share what it was going to be to their friends. My friends Clyde and Token were both too busy to go and their parents didn't even care unlike my parents. For once they actually cared about me socializing with my classmates.

There's only one other person I wouldn't mind socializing with at the party and that was Tweek. He was an interesting guy to figure out after getting to know him for the past few months. For some reason he seemed to change my rude attitude towards others. Whenever he was around I seemed to calm down. That's why I want to be around him more.

Which reminds me... Tweek hasn't told me what he was going to be for tonights party. I thought about texting him to get his attention but knew that he wouldn't check his texts until later that night when he is up all night being paranoid like always. We usually have a conversation over texts at about midnight until two in the morning.

"Hey Craig!" Clyde greeted me and it made me slam my locker door closed in surprise. When did he get here?

He laughed at my shock and I flipped him off with a scowl. What a complete jerk!

When he was finished he finally stated what he came over to say, "S-so..... what are you being for the party?"

I shrugged and began thinking about what I could be as he continued to talk about how awesome his costume was going to be and how every girl would fall madly in love with him. I don't even know how he started talking about that.

I wonder if my costume would make Tweek fall in love with me........

Woah! Where on earth did that thought come from? I started to look around nervously and I noticed that Clyde was staring at me with a confused face.

"Are you alright man?" He asked and I wasn't sure how to reply for once. Should I flip him off? Should I say no? Should I say yes? That thought of Tweek falling in love with me was messing with my head!

"Um... I have to go." I replied nervously and I rushed off to the front of the school where I would walk back home.