Friend?

BTW There will be NO CUSSING in this fan fiction!! I can't cuss I'm sorry ^^;

I don't know what Craig's sister is called.... Does anybody know for future use? Thank you!!!

Also- one last thing- thank you so much for the support!!

ENJOY!

——————————————————————————————-

CRAIG'S P.O.V (woo hoo)

...

Why? Why did I choose Tweek of all people? I could have chosen anyone in the school but something about Tweek made me feel different. Usually I categorized people into two categories: allies and enemies.

Tweek couldn't be categorized for some reason.

After we went our separate ways last night I couldn't get him out of my head. Do I actually want to make an attempt to be his "friend"? The last time I did that I began to show emotion and felt as if I would lose control.

All of last night I was up thinking about what on earth this feeling was. I'll never be normal...

"Craig! Craig! Craig!" My sister chanted as she jumped up and down on the end of my bed. I groaned and flipped her off only to get one right back. This time she looked extremely excited. 

"Let me sleep!" I groaned angrily and pulled the covers over my face.

"But Craaaig... We're going to the barbecue today and you have to get ready!" She whined and that only made me feel worse. "We're going to go swimming and play on their playhouse, and watch T.V, and eat some awesome food..." She rambled on day dreamily.

It's been a while since we went to one of our parents "friends" house. They are practically rich! Their house is pretty cool... and I get to swim there too.

"Craig for crying out loud, wake up!" My dad ordered from my doorway and I reluctantly got out off bed. Recently my dad and I haven't been on the best of terms.

I let out a long sigh and walked to my personal bathroom to get ready for the day.

As soon as I picked up my tooth brush there was a sharp pain in my hand starting at my knuckles. It felt like a burning sensation that spread throughout my whole body.

I cussed under my breath as I struggled to use my non-dominant hand to brush my teeth and then comb out my hair.

After a few stressful minutes I made my way down the stairs and sat down at the kitchen table... alone.

"Hey Craig?" My little sister began to ask shyly as she sat at the table with me.

"Yeah?" I replied back casually.

"I like this guy at school... and we became friends recently. How do I tell him I like him?" She asked nervously.

The thought that she was too young to start having a relationship was the first thing to pop up in my mind. I have seen my share of the people around me going through dramatic heartbreaks over and over again.

Suddenly, the oddest thing came to mind...

Tweek's face flooded my thoughts and I felt my face burn.

"Um..." I began and hoped that I could compose something as I went along, "Are you sure you like this one boy? Are you sure that you know him well enough to consider the idea of being more than a friend to you? Honestly, I think you should keep on looking until you find... the one... you trust... more than anyone else."