THE BLIND DATE

A/N. HERE IS ANOTHER ONE SHOT! A VALENTINES SPECIAL! MY NEXT NEW STORIES WOULD HAVE TO BE PUT ON HOLD FOR THE MEANTIME.

ALSO JIN-WOO MIGHT BE A LITTLE OUT OF CHARACTER.

WARNING!

A SPECIAL APPEARANCE IS COMING!

ENJOY!

.

.

.

Yoo Chu-yu sighed deeply as her breath fogged from the cold breeze of winter. Adjusting her scarf on her neck, she shut her phone off after reading the message from her best friend Sung Jin Ah sent her.

"A blind date huh..." She mumbled through the cold.

She didn't want to attend, there's far too much work she needed to, far too many obligations and responsibilities that needs more attention than her love life. But she also knew Jin Ah would sulk from her constant rejection.

"See you tomorrow!" The guard greeted as she gave him a slight nod, she only noticed that she had been standing in front of the Hunter Association building for a while now.

"Chief! See you tomorrow!" One of her colleagues said, walking out from the building.

Chief Operating Officer Yoo Chu-yu, thats what they call her now. It's been 5 years since she was reinstated to her position after korea lost 25% of its population, she was one of the heroes in korea lucky enough to survive the great war.

She like her life now, the only down side is that no one wanted to befriend her at her workplace for she was a B-rank Hunter. People aiming for her position treat her as a thief who stole the position just because she was a hunter.

Her strength and theirs formed a big distance between them, that forced her to be alone. It's not like she wanted it, but her situation force her to bear with it since her brother beg her to fill in the position.

She looked up at the almost dark sky and sighed once more, deciding to accept Jin Ah's invitation.

A black limo stopped in front of her, as a man in black went out and opened the door for her.

'A few distraction won't hurt...' She thought as she went inside and instructing her driver to her Home.

.

.

~The Next Day~

.

.

"Chu-yu! In here!" Jin Ah shouted gesturing to come at the corner where girls are gathered for the blind date.

"Hello.." Chu-yu greeted as others smiled and nodded. Chu-yu breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that the girls are harmless.

"It's nice of you to finally accept my invitation! I'm happy!" Jin Ah said with a smile as Chu-yu smiled at her.

"Well.. there was nothing to do at home and i'm off tomorrow so i said why not and came here" Chu-yu explained as she sat beside Jin Ah who only continued to smile and giggle, feeling happy that her best friend was with her.

"By the way, how does this work?" Chu-yu asked as she looks around.

"Oh, the guys are coming later, there is a valentines event here at this cafe that was happening for the whole month of February and i booked ourselves in here for 3 hours" Jin Ah said as Chu-yu nodded.