𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗦' 𝗦𝗢𝗔𝗣𝗕𝗢𝗫

The Circle Of Life

STATUS: Completed

Author's Note

Oh my lord, wow, it's been one heck of a journey. I know this book is far from perfect, but I enjoyed writing every second of it. Ramsey is literally someone I wish I was, straightforward, unbothered, confident, kind, active, strong, and the list could go on. I decided to take on Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man because I just loved the emotional rawness he brought to it, and his performance was a breath of fresh air. He balanced being awkward, a dork, and a comical hero flawless, and I guess that's what I loved about him.

Epilogue

Moreover, the epilogue was inspired by "Amazing Spider-Man #2", "Amazing Mary Jane", and "Marvel Spider Knight: Black Cat Strikes". I had to do some research because I wanted to portray Peter and how he's dealing with Ramsey's death after two years. It wasn't meant to be sad or brooding, I wanted him to show the collateral beauty that comes after the loss of a loved one. I decided to include the deleted scene where Richard Parker is alive because his acting there was AMAZING. Not for nothing was Andrew the amazing spider-man, like, am I right?

                 Face claims used:

Randy Robertson was portrayed by Chance Perdomo

Fred Myers was portrayed by Rudy Pankow

Mary Jane Watson was portrayed by Katherine McNamara

Felicia Hardy was portrayed by Nicola Peltz

Special Thanks!

I would like to dedicate this space to thank the following remarkable people. Thanks to their constant support and incredible comments, they helped me finish this story. I know one is supposed to write at their own pace and not doing it for the comments or votes, but boy oh boy, when your readers fangirl just as hard as you do or care for your characters just as hard as you do, it means the world to a reader. So I wanted to thank you for supporting me throughout my journey. I know there's room to improve, but your support has helped me gain confidence in my work and not be so afraid of writing a new book or coming up with weird plots.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

@Brigmath28 @rensbitch @circeology

Honorable mention to:

@_StarPride_

I can't express how happy and grateful I am for each one of you, and I mean EVERYONE (not just the people tagged above) EVERYONE (said it twice for good measure ;) ). Thank you for interacting with my book, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

This isn't goodbye for Ramsey, and Peter will be back in NWH! Speaking of which, if you guys aren't done being obsessed ;) with Peter Parker, I recommend you my other spidey fanfic with Tom H., Peter Parker. I haven't been updating it since I'm hoping people will notice it and when I see more interaction with that book I'll resume updating. Soooooo go check it out ASAP! I can't wait to hear what you think of it!!!

See you in Angel By The Wings, my wandavision fanfic!

(Updates will resume this Friday! So make sure that book is in your library, bc trust me things will get wild with that book, and I'm talking about madness.)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗜𝗥𝗖𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 ━━ 𝑃𝐸𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐾𝐸𝑅 🎉