🔆4🔆

Once you arrived home, you didn't go to bed. Frankly, you were too nervous to go to bed. You couldn't help but shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen. Your mind was flooded with fear and questions. Questions like if he was going to be ok, or if you were going to see him again. You tossed and turned in bed, trying to go to sleep. You let out a sigh as you stared at the ceiling. You needed to just calm down. Trust that nothing will happen to him.

It's around 3, and you had finally decided to turn on the tv about an hour ago to try to calm yourself down. Your phone buzzed on the nightstand before you. You quickly rolled over to your side and looked at your phone. When you read the name of the sender, your heart skipped a beat and you felt like you could cry.

'It's sunny!'you screamed in your head before you started reading. Your heart sank again, but not from being happy, from fear and worry.

Sunny🔆:

I feel so bad about leaving
You at my place, but I can't talk
Long, I hope you made it back to
your place ok. I wanted to tell you, Gregory
is on his way to the daycare, if I can capture
him, he will be forced to leave the pizzaplex,
and I can return home and hopefully make it
up to you for leaving by taking you out for dinner,
Or whatever you'd like.
✓read 3:15

You sighed. Sunny could get the kid once he is in the daycare, and he'll be fine. Easy as pie.

Your phone buzzed with another message, and you were quick to read it.

Sunny🔆:

Bad news! The animatronics
broke out T_T. They're now roaming
around the pizzaplex. This mission
just became a whole lot more scary. Wish
me luck y/n.
✓read 3:17

You:

Be careful sunny and watch everywhere
around you. Best of luck, sunshine.
✓read 3:20

Sunny🔆:

Aww, I really do like that nickname,
Y/n. Thank you for giving it to me. I
do have to say, maybe it's a good thing
that these animatronics broke free, b/c
management has no choice now but to
actually destroy them. The pizzaplex
can be completely safe now!
✓read 3:24

You:

Idk sunny. Right now just focus
on keeping yourself safe ok?

✓read 3:27

Sunny🔆:

Will do y/n🔆I will give you
updates throughout the night,
Ok? You seemed pretty worried
as I left so I know you're probably
the same rn. Calm down I'll be fine,
Promise🤍
✓read 3:29

You:

I'm holding you to that promise.
✓read 3:32

That was the last message you sent him. For you two for knowing each other for only a short amount of time, you two knew each other like the back of your palms.

Maybe you were freaking out for nothing. Sunny is going to be fine. The animatronics can't get into the daycare if he watches his surroundings he can easily lock up and be fine.

You hope.

~~🔆~~

You luckily fell asleep shortly after that small conversation with sunny. You woke up again around 5. Your tv must have turned itself off while you were asleep, since you could hear the birds outside starting to chirp. That sound took you back to your childhood. Getting up and getting ready for school, hearing those doves chirp so early in the morning, and the smell of the crisp summer air filled your lungs as you walked to the bus stop. You hated school, but the memories like that were wholesome and will carry with you until the day you die.