xx. jiyun ahn

I'M IN A FIELD OF DANDELIONS

fc. somi
vc. somi

WISHIN' ON EVERY ONE THAT
YOU'LL BE MINE

BORN jiyun ahn
september 3, xxxx
(age 26)
seoul , south korea

OCCUPATION choreographer
music video actress

———

DANCING CAREER

YEARS ACTIVE 2009 — present

ASSOCIATED LABELS BigHit
YG

———

— PERSONAL

AGE 26

HEIGHT 5'4"

WEIGHT 46kg

STYLE she has an unaimed style, if it's comfortable and easy to dance it, she'll wear it. most of her outfits are black joggers, a grey sports bra and a white breast cut hoodie with some white tennis shoes or something of the sort.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION straight

STATUS crushing

IDEAL TYPE 5'8"—6'1", darker hair and pale skin, younger than her, by 3 years most, athletic, dancer.

EARLY LIFE jiyun was born september 3, in seoul , south korea and grew up in gangnam-gu. she is the middle child of 3 children, with an older brother and younger sister. jiyun had always aspired to be on the stage in some way, her mind first going to becoming an actress however she didn't really see a passion in it besides the stage. her mother had proposed turning one of her talents, dancing, into a career for herself. from there, she began taking numerous dance classes for many different styles of dance.

there she met her bestfriend, chae, who she would later after college open a dance studio with. sana and chae's dance studio was a fast growing one and was soon scouted by kpop agencies, as well as sana and chae themselves to be choreographers.

she would later move on to also become an mv actress, featured in many MV's with popular idols.

———

PERSONALITY

jiyun is obviously very passionate at what she does. she asserts herself most when it comes to dance because she knows that is what she's good at. she practices for hours on end to make sure she succeeds at every little thing and it really reflects in her dance from foot placement to body movement.

jiyun is temperamental, when she feels emotions, she feels them intensely and because she has strong values — she values kindness the most — she is understanding and tends to not forgive people who have done her wrong. whenever she's angry, she gets angry, annoyed and pissed off. whatever words you can use to describe anger. it's not a flaw, without this anger, it could lead to her being easily walk on and manipulated.

LIKES &&. DISLIKES

video games. horror movies. strawberry flavored things. fizzy soda. themed playlists. making playlists. cats. minecraft. trying a new dance style. baking.

the smell of sweat. ads. snobs. big dogs. gatorade. being rejected. moving groups in a small amount of time. too much drama. getting caught in rumors.

TRIVIA

jiyun favorite colour is baby pink.
if she didn't take a career in dance, she would've been a lawyer.
jiyun can speak korean (mother-tongue), german and french fluently.
— her hands are the body part she's most confident about.
— in high-school, she was the captain of the dance squad and also was on track &&. field, running track.
— her parents owned the building that later became jiyun &&. chae's main dance studio.
— jiyun's bias is namjoon &&. bias wrecker is jhope .