Chapter 7 • History will never forget this moment..

Tommy walked behide Tubbo, Las Nevada's was a grand casino. A place that could hold great deals, the dealer was sly with his words and a great business man. His casino was a neutral ground that let both Hero, Villain, and Vigilant be there without any conflict or fighting.

As they walked in they could smell the alcohol, surprisingly it wasnt over baring. It was just there. You had to pay attention to notice the smell.

Suddenly a man walked in front of them, "what my pleasure to have the man of Red him self?" The man spoke carefully. He spoke dangerous words that couldnt be fully be trusted, "I have a proposal." Tommy spoke up.

"Well follow me then" he paused with a small smirk, "I believe I can give you the deal you want" the man said slyly. As they walked Tommy looked at the man more, following his steps.

He had a dark blue beanie on that had LAFD plastered on front. Tommy wondered what it stood for but he shrugged it off. The man was very short compared to himself but he was I bit taller than Tubbo.

Tubbo followed behind the two, Dolion was a self made man and still is. He wasnt considered a 'hero' or a 'villain' not even a vigilant. He was knowen as one of the worlds greatest business mans.

A highly respected but dangerous person, someone not to be messed with. As they entered a white room that was slightly cluttered but not enough to feel suffocating.

There were stacks of paper work messily in piles. They sat down listening to the creek of the chair that must have done the same thing a thousands of times before.

Tommy nodded to Tubbo trying to gain some confidence, "you heard what happened with... with him...right?" He paused waiting for Dolion to speak.

He nodded, "Dolion... I belive that the hero's have gone to far...and we need to stop this before-" Dolion cuts him off.

"They need to pay for the consequence of their actions, but that's not all you want do you? Theres more isnt there"

"Were here to ask for a favor, not for you to spill all our secrets." Tubbo blurted, Tommy nodded grabbing a small red note pad and small travel size pen from his sash.

He had a plan. Now the only thing he needed to do now was have numbers now, once he knew the people he was working with he could modify anything that needed to.

But today.

Theseus.

Will no longer be Theseus..he's not a vigilant anymore...

Theseus is long gone now.

Let Praxidike rise and bring judgement and vengeance.

Unlike Theseus, Praxidike

will.
not.
fail.

[455 words]

Sorry for disappearing! Didnt really mean to but I'm try to fall into a new schedule for when I write.

I'm going to be writing weekends and maybe during the week if I want to but yeah! This is just so I have time for school and all that stuff! :)))

So I'm going to start posting every weekend or every second weekend depending if I had time to finish what I wanted to get done in this chapter

Anyway bye loves! <3
-Wolfy :)))