3!<3

You were still in the library, Kaneki had left to go hang out with Hide since it was time for your lunch period. You spent most of your school day in the library. You ate lunch in there, and any available period to stay in there you did. Even if you weren't in there your eyes were always on a book in school, you had good grades, even though you were never paying attention.

~After the school day~

You went back to the coffee shop, you lived there with touka, meaning hinami was always there with you too, not to long ago hinamis mother had passed away. She was slowly healing, everyone there was. Kaneki commonly stopped by to be around Hinami, he adored reading with her. Sometimes if you were bored, you would listen in on them because they always talked about the cutest things, and were always so sweet to each other. You cherished them both, as if they were a family of your own.. Who knows, maybe one day you would have a family of your own like that.

You were in the living room of your guy's tiny living space, sitting down and watching tv, just enjoying the silence. Until you heard a knock on the door. Since Touka was already asleep, you went to go get the door. You opened it, and there Kaneki was, just waiting, his black hair shaping around his face perfectly, his white button down fitting around him just right, his sleeves rolled up slightly, and a book in his hand. "Staring yeah?" He said, smiling at you "You wish." You said when you moved past the door way, letting him in. "Let me guess. You came for Hinami." "Ah- no I didn't this time. I actually came to see you."

(Cliffhanger 😎)