𝔦𝔳; 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

"deadly games"

__________________________

AFTER LIAM AND I MADE IT BACK TO SCHOOL WE WERE IN TONS OF TROUBLE. My brother wasn't just upset, he was pissed. He even threaten to tell my dad. He said he was more mad about the fact the I disappered with a boy for an hour then the fact that i missed a class and a half. I honestly didn't even care what he had to say. I was scared of my dad finding out. I just apologised and I went to class. So now I was standing in the cold field of my school. I watch as the panel light flipped on signaling the game was starting soon. I stood in a corner next to the bleachers as I anxiously tapped my foot on the pavement beneath me. I watched as everyone got prepared and put on the gear. My eyes soon wandered to the boy who was the supposed threat to me and my friends. my glance at Garrett soon turned into a stare as I waited for him to do something suspicious. I only looked away when he looked at me and winked with a smirk. I was used to guys doing that but when it was him, it was disgusting.

My gaze fell to Scott and Kira as they were talking about something. I just wished I could hear what they were saying, maybe I could even help. Every second I fought the urge to just go home. Whatever that vision was that had terrified me. I wouldn't be able to bear it if something happened to Liam our friendship just began and it was way too soon for it to end. I haven't even told anyone about the things I saw. They already had enough to worry about tonight so my thing could wait until the morning.

"Boo!" A high-pitched voice with a slight British accent called into my ear. I turned around to meet my favorite pair of blue eyes. "Well, hello there Miss, Lahey. How has your day been?" I smiled at my best friend. "Just amazing! Isaac take me to see one of those films we used to watch as kids, then he took me to get my favorite ice cream!" Lynn rambled with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Then guess what! guess what! guess what!" She repeated practically screaming at me with joyful eyes. "What!?" I questioned with a light laugh escaping my lips. "He totally let me drive his car around an empty parking lot!", "No fucking fair! He was supposed to take us together!" I wined with my arms crossed as I lightly stomped my foot. "Don't worry, my love, he said he was going to take both of us another time." Kaitlyn giggled at my small temper tantrum. We both burst out into light giggles as I completely forgot about the horrible feeling I had moments ago.

Our conversation was interrupted by Mason and Liam joining in. "Hey, guys! What's so funny?" Mason greeted and then asked, Liam by his side. "Nothing, just talking about this beautiful lady's day, with her brother." I giggled as I spun Kaitlyn around at the 'beautiful lady' part. "Says you." Kaitlyn lightly smiled referring to the 'beautiful lady' part. "Okay, so Liam considering our current situation it smells like we're going to be seeing more of each other. This is why I'm deciding to give you a chance, by officially adding to the group chat." Lynn sighed. "Tonight 'M.A.K' becomes 'K.L.A.M'." I smiled. "And don't any of you dare hate on the name I put serious thought into it." I pointed my index finger at them with quirked brows. "'K.L.A.M' is perfect." Liam chuckled slightly, before looking off into a distance.