4 - "Hanging Out" - 4

AHH
THIS IS SUCH A LATE CHAPTER -
I'M SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED SINCE MARCH 14 - AAA
I APOLOGIZE, AND HOPE TO GET ON A BETTER SCHEDULE -
Yes, indeed that is a Gravity Falls meme... I WANT ANOTHER SEASON PLEA—
《~•●•~》

Saturday

I sighed, checking the time on my phone.

2:23 pm

I couldn't wait to hang out with Ranboo as I tapped my foot. It felt like it's been taking ages to be 3 o'clock! It's boring. Plus, everyone in my house was gone. Dadza went to go get groceries, Wilbur went somewhere with his friend, Schlatt, and Techno went to the library. His exact words to me before he left was "I don't wanna be left home alone with you, gremlin."

Anyways, I was on a Discord call with my good buddy, Tubbo. We were playing Minecraft a few minutes ago but logged off to just chat together instead. We were talking about bees, of course, he said they're the best mob addition to Minecraft while I said otherwise. "No! Come on! They're so much better than anything else!!" I laughed, "No, they really aren't. If they are, tell me three good things about them." Tubbo then went on, "One, they're cute. Two, they make honey which can get rid of the poison effect.." He paused, thinking, "Oh! And three, you can wax copper with honey comb." I rolled my eyes, "Fine fine.. Maybe they're not the worst mob.. but pretty bad." I checked the time, 2:29 pm, "Oh, well I should get going." Tubbo frowned, "Awww, fineee.. Bye boss man! Cya after you go on that date!" Before I could say anything he left the call.

I sighed before getting up off my chair and going to change into something better than pajamas.

. . .

I sighed, walking towards the Puffee café. Ranboo texted me earlier and said to meet him there. As I reached closer there, I saw him standing there, looking at his phone. I soon felt my phone vibrate and I checked it.

Ranboo♥︎

You almost here?

Look right, dummy

I saw him look up towards me, before waving. I waved and sped-walked to him. He was taller than me, I definitely didn't forget that. "Hey, Tom" He looked down, putting his phone away. I blushed. If he can do nicknames, I can do nicknames. "Hi, Boo" I smiled. He blinked before scratching the back of his neck, "Well, I hope you don't mind if we get something at Puffee?" I smiled, shrugging, "I didn't expect to go into work today, but we can go," He nodded before turning and opening the door for me. I smiled and walked in, him following.

We walked up to the counter, seeing my boss, Puffy. She raised a brow, "Tommy! You didn't forget you had a break this week, right?" I shook my head, "No no, I remember.. I'm just here, hangin' with Ranboo." I nudged Ranboo's arm. She smiled at me, "Alrighty, then, what can I get'cha?"

We ordered a muffin each, he got a coffee and I got tea. We went ahead and sat down at one of the window seats and begun talking with each other. Ranboo was actually a really cool and nice guy. He liked Minecraft, his favorite mob was endermen. He was the human embodiment of an enderman.

Our muffins and drinks came, and we ate, along with chatting in between bites. "Hey, after this, you wanna go an arcade?" I put down my muffin, "Yes!- er.. sure, why not?" He chuckled, "Mkay."