Chapter 1. Obsidian

Obsidian paced in her cave, she was already 18! 27 in scavenger years, as Terracotta would always say. For some time now, she had been meeting with Loki, a male Ice-nightWing with the prettiest blue eyes... No. No! Stop Obsidian! She scolded herself. Shaking her head, she leaped out from the cave entrance and into the air, her large red and black wings creating huge gusts of wind behind her. Heading north, she knew that she'd have to make a hard desision on the way. Currently, she was heading to meet with Loki again, and she knew that she'd have to give him an answer; keep meeting, get married, or break up. This is too hard... She thought, well, why not meet anymore? It would become an incoveniance if we did it for the rest of our lives... We have to make a desision, today. Why not get married? He's an amazing crossbreed, we get together well, similar intrests, he's obviously the coolest IceWing around... Haha. Oh stop that Obsidian...
Loki had always enjoyed a good fight when he was younger, that's partly why the Sky-NightWing named Obsidian had feelings for him, that and his personallity. I can't leave him, not now... So that leaves one choice; get married... Have dragonets... Live together. Obsidian neared the edge of the small body of water that seperated the SkyWing and IceWing kingdoms, she spotted the meeting island. It was a small island, about big enough to fit three full grown dragons (which she and Loki were now). Obsidian landed on the sandy beach which held only a single bush of flowers. Where is he... He's never late... Then the IceWing came flying towards her gracefully, landing in front of her with a puff of sand.
He similed, "Obsidian, I knew I'd find you here." His voice was smooth, relaxing, and it made Obsidian want to gather it up in a big pile and never let go. "I have something for you..." He smiled, then reached around to the satchel he was carrying where he stopped his talons before opening it. "Don't look!" Obsidian closed her eyes, anxious to open them and see the beautiful IceWing again. It seemed like ages before Loki said, "OK, you can open!" Obsidian immediately snapped her eyelids open, revealing a bent down Loki with an outstretched talon. Inside the talon's palm rested an open velvet box, inside the box lay a sparkling horn ring.
"Obsidian? Will you marry me?"