29

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 11:41 🏙

"i'm sorry, i don't understand watchu asking me to do

"i'm sorry, i don't understand watchu asking me to do.." i said confused.

"i want you to be.. another voice for me. talk to me from time to time then when theres something i can't get through their heads, you either do it for me or tell them for me" she explained while lighting a cigarette.

"wait watchu mean, do it for you? i can't be running around hitting licks and shi" i said.

"well.. you have no criminal history i'm assuming and we need another mind and perspective from a women, a smart women. when you were 9 i used to sneak around your school since your dad wouldn't let me around you, i saw how you interacted in class" she said smiling.

"mom.. what's your name..? one night when my "parents" were arguing i heard another womens name mentioned.. was it you? are you.. maria?" i was nervous about the response i was gonna get so i zoned out for a second after saying that.

she didn't say anything and nodded...

damn.. this lady is my mother? and me and nana aren't full blood.

and this lady is fucking badass i can tell but, who tf is janae- if she isn't my mother and shes just nana mom why did everyone in my life lie to me about it.. my grandmother, my aunties my uncles everyone..

"look mija i need you to do this for me, come back tomorrow night at midnight and i have a plan but i need you to go through with it" she said looking me dead in the eye.

i nodded as she sat back in her chair taking a sip of her coffee, she was staring up at the ceiling a lot and i looked up and saw a picture of a man with knifes around him in a x.

"that's your uncle" she said chuckling. "but i'll see you tonight mija" i nodded and got up and left.

i got in the car and was so fucking confused, well not really but why did my dad do this to my stepmom and maria. theres more to this shit and i know it.

_

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 3:12 🏙

"ay man i gotta show but yk them niggas love to pop out when i preform tryna press me so that's how y'all gone make y'all move-" i was interrupted by a knock on my front door.

"damn i'm coming shit" i said sucking my teeth walking to the door.

i swung the fucking door open and saw neveah standing there. "oh wassup ma, what's wrong?" she looked panicked or like she had sum on her mind.