The start

The door opened and revealed a young boy stood there and started walking to the teacher , "Please, introduce yourself to your new friends!","Good morning,everyone!! My name is Kim Sunwoo. Let's be friend!!" , a smile crepted on his face as he introduced himself.

"Okay,since you're new here,so you should sit next to Chaenim! She's a top student so she can teach you and show you around here also.",Chaenim then raised her hand with annoyed face.

"So everything is all set up then we're good to study!", "Please open your notebook and coursebook together.....!" , Sunwoo sat down smiling and waving at his new seatmate but it's the opposite for Chaenim,She looked like she wanted to punch his annoying face. But why does she hate him so much? He only took the bubble tea....

Well,after she waited for the bubble tea to arrived she quickly went out of the mart to caught up with the bus but it's too late for her and she had to run all the way to school,it's about 20 minutes from the bus stop.And that's why she wanted to hit him so much...

-

The study session went really well except for the girl who's busy thinking about jajjangmyeon with cheese.

"Hey,when will you show me around the school?" 

"Uhm,during lunch time ", She said without looking at him.

"So you're skipping lunch today?", 

"Eric,can you show him with me during lunch?We can eat in the last ten minutes!" ,"Sure!!!"

"By the way,I'm Kim Sunwoo! And why did you look so angry??",

"It's because of you idiot!!If you didn't took it I wouldn't have missed the bus and ran to school!!" ,

"What?so you ran to school?",Eric asked almost shout,Chaenim just nodded and continued on what she was doing. 

-

"Let's go!!",

After showing Sunwoo the school, they decided to eat lunch at the bench near the small garden.The garden is filled with sunflower,which made it full of yellow.

Everything went smoothly on the first day of school,but these two seatmates are bickering since the first period after lunch about how many pearls are there in bubble tea.

The bell rang,which meant the school was over.Everyone was gathering all of their staffs and so was these three at the back.A young guy  walked in to the classroom with his bag on the other side of his arm.

"Yah!!Where were you guys during lunch???",

"Do you really have to shout Miss Hyunjun?", Chaenim asked back with her ears closed.

"Sorry!!",he mumbled.

"We were actually giving him a tour around the school.",

"He just transferred",Eric explained with his hand pointed at the confused Sunwoo.

"Oh,is that so?",

"Yeah! Let's go home then?",

"Alright! Let's goooo!!"

"Oh,by the way I'm Hur Hyunjun,I'm known for being too handsome!",He introduced himself with confidence. Chaenim made a disgusted face at her friend.

"I'm Kim Sunwoo. You can call me Sunwoo!",he introduced back while they were walking out of the classroom.

"Right,Chaenim! Eric and I need to go to the pc cafe so I think you'll walk home alone today,sorry!",