two.

youtube!

scene 1: intro

"hey guys!!" silas said with a bit too much of enthusiasm. "i'm silas"

"i'm samira" "and i'm favor"

"i feel like we always say the exact same thing every intro" samira laughed.

"cause we do dumbass"

"silas, shut up, you failed abortion" samira snapped back at him.

"we're twins." he trailed off. "oh right"

"okay but anyways guys, today we're going to make pizza but, we're gonna blindfold samira so that she doesn't know what she's doing" favor explained.

"i thought we were just making pizza! i never agreed to this!!" samira groaned. "too bad"

scene 2: at the store

"guys i literally lost silas and favor, what the hell do i do. this store is huge as fuck" samira cursed at the camera.

"i also look psycho because i'm whispering to a camera while standing in the dairy isle" she complained.

"oh hey i think that's silas!" she exclaimed.

as she approached him rather quickly, she realized it wasn't him once she taped his shoulder and immediately blushed in embarrassment.

"oh my god. i'm so sorry, i thought you were someone else" she stated and then walked away before he could reply.

"that was so embarrassing oh my lanta" she whisper yelled.

scene 3: in the kitchen

"hello my fellow girl bosses" silas remarked and he slammed the pizza dough on the counter.

"silas!! your going to ruin the dough!" favor cried out.

"cry about it." he snapped back.

so she did.

"the most entertaining part about our videos is probably the bickering between these two" samira pointed out.

"samira get over here and let me blind fold you, before i make you." favor demanded.

"make me."

that's what did it. silas bursted out laughing at them.

"stop laughing silas, you have the dirtiest mind ever" favor yelled at him.

they continued bickering for a good minute and a half to the point where they were pushing each other.

"um maybe we shouldn't continue with this video" samira mumbled to the camera.

"i'm still gonna post it though cause this video is so funny not gonna lie." samira stated with a smirk "and what will be even better is that they will be mad at me for posting it."

right before she ended the video you can hear her yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

authors note!

pls that was absolute shit.