and why he ourple 😂

Michael exhaled as you ran your fingers through his hair, lightly scratching his scalp. He had a rough night at work and instantly crashed onto the bed as soon as he walked in the room. His head rested upon your chest, his fingers drawing patterns on your arm which rested around his waist. The room was filled with a comfortable silence, before he mumbled something. "Hm? What was that?" you asked, placing your lips on his head.

"I need you, Y/N."

Heat slowly began to creep up your face as he turned himself around to face you, now placing gentle kisses on your jawline and neck. "Is this okay?" He asked, nibbling at your neck and fumbling with the hem of your shirt. You could only muster a small yes before he quickly removed your shirt and started to kiss your chest roughly, leaving marks. You whimpered slightly, watching as he kissed lower. "I've been wanting to do this to you all day love, you don't know how badly i've wanted to touch you." he groaned softly, pulling your pants down and throwing them on the floor. "Are you sure you want me to continue?" He looked up at you, his expression filled with anticipation. "Please Michael, I need you so bad." With that, he was off.

He pulled your underwear down and began to tease your genitalia, ghosting his fingers across it, making you whine. "Michael please, stop teasing." you could feel yourself throb as he looked up at you once more with such innocent eyes. "I want you to beg for me, darling. Tell me how much you want me." you opened your mouth, only a small moan coming out as Michael began to kiss your thighs and genitalia softly, "Come on, I'm waiting." "Please, I want to feel your mouth on me Michael, please!" He laughed softly at the desperation in your voice before complying. He ran his tongue across you, licking and sucking you up. The room was filled with wet noises and the sound of your moans as he continued to go down on you. You grabbed some of his hair and pulled, earning a groan from him. You felt the heat pool up in your lower area, making your thighs slightly clench around his head. "Michael, I'm so close.." you threw your head back as your orgasm came closer, but the feeling stopped as Michael quickly removed himself from in between your legs. "Michael!" You cried out, opening your eyes to look at him. "I'm sorry love, but I want you to come with me." You exhaled as he brought his face closer to yours and pulled your lips together. He gently bit your bottom lip and slipped his tongue into your mouth. You both made out as he unbuttoned his work shirt and unbuckled his pants, his bulge grinding against you. You ran your hand across his clothed shaft and he moaned into your mouth. You both broke apart as he pulled his boxers off to reveal his hard cock. He aligned himself with your entrance and pushed himself in. You both moaned in sync as he slowly thrusted into you. "You feel so good, baby." he moaned out as he began to thrust faster. He threw his head back as he pounded you, the volume of your moans increasing as he went a little harder. He whimpered as he felt you clench around him. "Fuck Michael! I'm so close." You whined out. He pulled you in for another kiss as your orgasm began to build up. You both kissed passionately before you moaned loudly against his lips, your legs wrapping around his waist. He continued to fuck you, and you could tell by the way his thrusts got sloppier that he was about to cum. Finally, his pace slowed, and he closed his eyes as he filled you up with his seed. Pulling out, he collapsed beside you, breathing heavily. You both lay there for a minute, trying to calm your ragged breaths. He soon pulled you closer to him, his arms resting around your waist and your head resting on his chest, his breath now steady.

"Did I do good?" He asked, moving some stray hairs away from his face. "You were perfect, Mike." You breathed out, kissing his jaw softly. You both just held eachother for a little before Michael spoke up, "Do you wanna take a shower?" You nodded and headed off to the bathroom with him, starting the water. You both stepped in and Michael wrapped his arms around your torso, kissing your shoulder and neck, being gentle over the places he had marked. His lips met yours once more. After a bit you broke off the kiss and his hand caressed the side of your face.

"How about a round 2?"