✨Getting reddy✨

You wake up to the sound of a loud blaring alarm clock, you get up to turn it off and as soon as you turn it off you hear M/N calling you down for breakfast. It was Summer break so you didn't have any school.

You go down stairs to see your mom. "Good morning mom" "Good morning did you have a good sleep?" "Yea i did" "Ok well go wake your brother up we are going on a picnic today so expect you to dress in something nice ok?" "Ok ill wake him up".

You walked up stairs and knocked on his door "Hey wake up you lazy bum!" "ok. ok I'm awake" "Get dressed we are going to the park today ok" "ok". You walk back down stairs to go eat and soon your Brother comes downstairs to join along with your dad.

"Good morning dad" you and your brother say "good morning kiddos" your mom walked up to your dad and kissed his cheek and said "Good morning sweetie I made breakfast for us!" your mom said while beaming at your father. "Ohh smells good. Oh my favorite, bacon, eggs and pancakes!" he said with a big smile on his face you all sat at the table and said your blessings and eate all your food, and when you where done your mother pushed you all up stairs to get dressed while she cleans up.

"Ok mama I'm going I'm going" "also don't forget to take showers MI's hijos" "ok mama i i'll tell B/N too ok te amo mama" you walked up stairs to tell him but he said he 'already herd' and you just went into the bathroom to take a shower
................Time skip...............
you got out the shower and you picked your outfit

After you changed into what you chose and got your shoes on you went downstairs and sat on the couch with your bag that had your phone charger along with your sun powered charger for your phone and yes your phone is waterproof so taking pictures i...

After you changed into what you chose and got your shoes on you went downstairs and sat on the couch with your bag that had your phone charger along with your sun powered charger for your phone and yes your phone is waterproof so taking pictures in the lake was no problem so you where happy, your mom came downstairs and yelled "common hurry up we have to go now" "ok mama" after that B/N and D/N came downstairs and we where all ready to go and we walked out the door.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sorry you guys had to wait so long for the first chapter but there's more to come ☺️