[1]Prolouge:

: Comm link :

" Speech "

' Thoughts '

: Bond Link :

================================================

A Girl in her Late 20s looks down at the City. Her Ruby red Hair flowing freely in the Wind, sadly it's too Short, she'd love to have kept it like what she used to Had as a Kid. Twin pigtails that Went up, She gives a Sigh as she closes her Eyes.

18 years Have passed.

18 years she turned 27, and Changed.

No longer was she Human, but Techno-Organic.

Her Protoform was Comfortable, No surprise there.

She sighs again as she slumps to herself, She then hears Footsteps.

Large ones.

She looks behind her and she Smiles, it was her Best Friend: Yellow Diamond.

" Heya Yellow "

" Heya Nemesis "

The Mech was Tall. Only a Helm taller than Optimus, He had mainly a Black Paint job, with Sidelines of the color Yellow Diamond, that seemingly Glows like the Gemstone their named After, Sharp horns by the Helm, his Battle mask half-way up.

He looks Intimadating, Especially with the Black Cape that flows freely behind him.

" How are you and Your daugther? "

" I'm fine, just Stressed, lil' Phoenix is Asleep "

Yellow laughs. His voice was Deep but, It always finds a way to be, Soft somehow, Nemesis finds herself laughing aswell. Staring off onto the City of Detroit, her Home, the City her Father helped Improved...

18 years have Passed, Many things changed, including her.

18 years have Passed since that Day...

18 years have Passed, and she's still Angry.

...... fin