Chapter 17

My Instagram is theojamesowl. It would mean so much to me if you checked it out. The photo is an example of edits I make.

BIG THANKS TO @Sparkle4ever13 @Emilymalik043 @JannelleLauren02 and @ILoveAlot

They gave me great ideas for this chapter.

Theo's POV.

"Well, maybe we could start at her home town." Ruth suggests.

"How do you know where she use to live?"

"Theo, this is the 21st century. There's something called Google. Now let's go."

I give Ruth a weird look. "Okay."

Devon's POV.

I keep staring at my reflection, and every second that passes I feel like I'm losing myself even more. I have to get out. How? How? How?

The door opens, and in comes the monster and a strange man.

"Her she is," the monster says.

"She is sexy, but it looks like she hasn't hit puberty yet. How old is she?"

"She's in her twenties," the monster answers. He doesn't know my exact age because we've never celebrated my birthday when I was with him.

"I'm 27 you bastard."

"You will learn to respect me," the stranger says. "After all I will be your husband." He smirks.

My eyes widen. Marriage. I'm going to marry this dead beat. I swallow my pride, and shut my mouth. I don't want to get on his bad side.

"Now let's go get the money," the monster says. He's probably selling me for $30. I am worthless to him.

They leave the room and the door clicks. I've had enough! I'm not going to marry that man. If I marry him it will be like I'm going back in time, and women suffrage won't even exist anymore.

I think of how to get out, but how can I think when I have to look at the weak fragile girl I've became. I wish that stupid mirror would just disappear... That's it.

I scoot my chair closer to the mirror. I then give it one good kick and smack. The mirror shaders into a thousand pieces. I knock my chair to the side. This way I'm laying on the ground.

I try to find a nice, sharp piece of glass. I feel a stinging sensation in my hand, and I know I cut myself. I grab the piece of glass that cut me, and I rapidly start cutting the rope.

Within no time I'm free. I look at my cut. It's pretty bad, but I'll have to deal with it for now. I walk to the door very carefully, so I don't cut myself. I jiggle the door knob.

No use. It's locked.

I search around the room for something to pick the lock. I spot a medal wire that came from the mirror frame. Perfect. I grab it and start working on the lock.

It takes a while, but then I hear a reassuring click. I slowly open the door. I peak out. I see no one. I immediately start sneaking to the exit.

Theo's POV.

"Shouldn't we get the police?" I ask Ruth.

"Her father is highly respect. The police would never believe us. We are going to have to find her on our own."

"That's why she likes Tobias," I say mostly to myself. "Once we get to her home town where will we look," I say glancing over at her while I drive.

"Im looking at the area, and there's a few abandoned buildings. I guess we could start there."

"Well, let's hope he thinks like a cartoon villain. Lead me to the first building."

Devon's POV.

I slowly walk down the hallway. I hear laughter and snickering. "She better be great in bed."

"I dont know about that, but you smack her around a bit; she'll do anything."

I cringe at their conversation.

"We should go check on that brat."

I hear them get up. I panic. I rush into the first room I see. It's on old, disgusting bathroom. The floor is covered with cockroaches. I cover my mouth so I don't scream.

I hear the two pass by the bathroom I'm hiding in. I wait a second; then I peek my head out a little. I see them turn the corner.

I bolt for the exit, which is straight ahead.

"What the-"

"She's gone!"

I run even faster. They can't find me. I run till I see head lights flying towards me.

Theo's POV.

The first abandoned building was torn down.

"The next one is 5 minutes away," Ruth says.

I fly down the road. The more time we waist the less time Devon has.

"The abandoned building is on the right," Ruth informs me. "Wait, wait! Slow down, Theo! Something's on the road!"

Devon's POV.

The head lights come closer, but they don't slow down.

BOOM!

White fills my vision.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️You guys probably hate me. I feel so villainous for doing this to you guys. I know how I'm going to end this, and some of you might be shocked on how Im ending it. Also the ending is coming up. Very soon.

In fact, the other chapters are already written. Should I update again today? (Stayed up till 6AM to finish this story and "Am I Gone 2)

BIG THANKS AGAIN TO
@Sparkle4ever13 @Emilymalik043 @JannelleLauren02 and @ILoveAlot

QOTD: How do you think I'm going to end it?

-✌🏻️TheoJamesOwl

Running To You (Theo James Fan-fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें