♡ r u l e s ♡

1. Follow Butter_Community permanently.

2. Give a shout out of this awards on your message board.

3. Add this book to your public reading list. Adding this book to your library is optional but we would suggest you to do so in order to keep up with the updates.

4. The awards will be judged from the community, by the award judges. Follow the judge of your respective category once they are announced. Judges to inform saubhagya8 if participants don't comply.
Any kind of bribe or hate towards our judges won't be tolerated.

5. Please be patient if time is being taken to accept your form.

6. Any form of hate towards the community or any of the participants won't be tolerated.

7. Apply for your own books.

8. Smut books or smutty one-shots are not allowed.

9. Plagiarism will not be condoned and strict actions will be taken.

10. Do not change anything of the part you have entered in the awards, during the judging period.

11. If anyone wishes to withdraw from the awards, has taken down their book, is going on a hiatus, leaving wattpad, deleting account or changing their username, then positively let the community know.

12. Only stories written in English are allowed.

13. You can enter in as many categories as you want but not in the one you have already entered.

Password is your favourite song.

If you have any doubt, ask here➳➳➳