Chapter 18

When I realized who the soft, delicate body belonged to, which was locked in my arms, I suddenly came to my senses.

My mind flashed with the realization: Ever since Lalisa turned 20, and we scheduled union nights, I had never fallen asleep beside her.

‘Why?’

Because I was disgusted by her trying to douse me with an aphrodisiac, it made me distrust her. So, I always ejaculated once and left the bedroom right afterward.

Yes, it had been like that, hadn’t it…

[Flashback to earlier in the night]

‘Hah, ah… anymore……… Ah, please…’

‘It hurts…..?’ 

With a trembling imploring Lisa locked in his arms, Jungkook whispered gently.

Lisa had no idea what to do with her face soaked with pleasure. 

‘Yeah……. I think it seems to be weird… Hnngh, Your Majesty…’

He achieved their desires by coaxing and soothing Lisa when she was struggling.

As the number of times of their coupling exceeded eight, Lisa was stretched out; not even aware saliva was spilling out of her mouth.

Jungkook was still not satisfied and released his desires in her. 

He greedily coveted and coveted… and even left red marks all over her body. 

[End of flashback]

‘Oh My God.’ 

With a blushing look, Jungkook swept his face in disbelief. 

Never before had he lost his reason and gone mad with lust by embracing a woman.

‘I never had this even after drinking an aphrodisiac—You must be insane.’ 

With a burning face, Jungkook peeped at Lisa, who was sleeping as if she were dead.

No dress hung around her waist. 

After the second climax, Jungkook became extremely passionate and became irritated by the cloth that covered Lisa and tore it apart.

“You’re not really dead, are you?”

He was a Sword Master and persistently made her reach new thresholds, so her body couldn’t be fine.

He enjoyed helping Lisa be overwhelmed by unfamiliar stimulation… 

Jungkook listened to her even breathing and watched her naked body wrapped in a blanket.

It was as if flower petals were strewn across, over her delicate skin.

They were all traces left by Jungkook, who had adored her without a second thought.

‘You seem to be sleeping well.’ 

Jungkook, who couldn’t stop turning his eyes towards her soft skin, was ashamed when he noticed that heat was already gathering around his navel and ready to hurriedly sheath himself in Lisa’s body.

Jungkook, covered his eyes with his palms pressed against them and turned away from her….

‘I have to stay away from her, for her safety.’

‘But when Lisa opens her eyes, I want to be the first person she sees….’

“Haa … .”

Jungkook sighed deeply, as he sat on a nearby sofa.