𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

❝𝐃𝐀𝐘 girl, you almost done?" Janai yelled from my bedroom.

Tonight we were supposed to be going to a party and after it I would be staying the night with Horace.

Plus the girls and I haven't really hung out in a minute.

Yes, he finally invited me over for the first time and it's to stay the night. So tonight should hopefully be fun, exciting, and one to remember.

"Yea I'm done." I shouted back observing my look once more.

I wore a zipper tank top with a swimsuit like texture that I kept low exposing my chest, lightly washed jeans with two chrome heart symbols on one pants leg that I ordered from Jurllyshe and on my feet I stepped down in some 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐒 black full grain high sneakers and last but not least, my favorite black 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐀 purse.

Leaving to my bedroom, Janai and A'Nariyah sat on the bed awaiting for my presence.

"Whew, girl yo ass is getting bigger!" A'Nariyah slapped my butt as I walked pass her.

"Nardo gone like thattt." Janai hyped for me.

They are the type of friends that'll encourage you to do dumb shit unless they know it's bad for your well being.

"Y'all shut up." I blushed cleaning the mess of clothes shoes.

"Speaking of future hubby, we thought that we should give you some tips if y'all decide to go to pound town." They smiled as if this was a TV advertisement.

"Who said we were doing that? We're still taking it slow." I shrugged hanging my purses back onto the inside of my closet door "Well slow can go to fast realll quickly hun, trust me." Nariyah explained with gestures from her eyes.

"First step, we know you that be getting yo lil pussy hairs laser-erd off, so you don't have to worry about that so onto the next step— You guys, we are not having sex!" I reminded carefully of my sleeping Mom and baby Brother.