1

"Thanks! See you!" you exclaimed as you happily walked right out of your classroom.

You had just borrowed the new otome game from the weird mysterious kid who lives in a small hut behind your school.

People avoided her mostly, probably because she says she's a vampire and thinks she can do magic.

'I thought people left that sort of stuff back in grade school'  You thought.

She wears a dark cloak around her at all times but she gets dress coded by the teachers a lot so you don't see her around much.

Once you got home, you grabbed a small chips bag and ran upstairs.

You had wanted the game for a very long time and you were prepared to binge ALL of it.

You got changed, showered, brushed your hair and got ready to feel comfortable.

Just then, you heard keys jingling and could feel your mom's footsteps coming up to your room.

However, you were slow in a lot of things, you were alert to everyone else, but oblivious to your own surroundings.

Hence, when you tried to hide the game under your bed, it was too late.

Your mother opened the door.

"Y/N. What do you think you're doing?" you heard from behind you.

"Uhhhh—" before you could respond, your mother grabbed the otome game from your hand.

"Is this what you have been doing secretly? I knew it!" She said.

It was true you were doing something secretly, but not this.

It was usually you on Pinterest thirsting over JJK men or reading heavy JJK Wattpad smut. Or it was you watching thirst traps on tiktok.

It was all of those.

"Uh no I wasn't doing that- I was doing push-ups" you poorly lied.

You tried doing push-ups to prove yourself, but you hit your head on the wooden rim of your bed.

"Owwww" you whined.

"I'm taking this for today young woman. Go do your homework. I heard you've been getting Cs and Ds lately. When you improve, I'll give you your little game back." She said in a firm voice.

You rolled your eyes and went to your study desk to do your homework.

'Bro why does my mom have to be such a pain in the coochie' you thought, while rolling your eyes and grabbing a pencil.

30 minutes later you finished your homework and ran back to your mother.

"Sup mom I finished my homework can I get my game back now" you said casually.

"About that, i forgot where I put it. I'll give it to you tomorrow morning" she replied, without batting an eye.

You looked at her blankly.

'Why can't she just forget where her insulin pen is'

"Bruh do you have dementia mom"

"EXCUSE ME YOUNG LADY? GO TO YOUR ROOM YOURE GROUNDED FOR TALKING TO ME THAT WAY"

(Sorry you look like a monke)

You went upstairs and fell asleep after eating your chips because have literally nothing else to do because you don't have any friends.

Later that night

(Y/N POV)

Ugh I can't fall asleep bro. This is what I get for stealing baby Johnny's adrenaline injected pacifier.

Oh! I know! I'll just be the girl boss I am and steal back the game while my fat triple chinned mom is sleeping!

You slowly tiptoed to your mom's bedroom and grabbed the poorly hidden otome game that stuck out underneath the table.

Good thing she sucks at hiding stuff (you inherited that from her)

You quietly ran back to your room and the moment you inserted the disc into the small TV

The intro song played. It was really catchy.

Introducing...

Jujutsu Kaisen Otome Game Zero!

The Senior Friend Group:

- Gojo Satoru: the cocky, but lovable playboy who's good at almost anything he tries.

- Getō Suguru: the calm one and the brains of his group.

- Toji Zenin: Megumi's older brother. Very strong and doesn't talk much, but is agressive when he chooses to be.

- Naoya Zenin: The tsundere of his group. Rumour says he acts sexist because he doesn't want girls' attention. (because he's gay /j)

- Mahito: The cheerful one. Beautiful smile and pastel blue hair.

- Sukuna Ryōmen: Hot-tempered; gets angry a lot. he loves his group even though he might not show it.

- Choso: Yuuji's older brother. Rumour says his record for not sleeping is concerning.

- Nanami: Not really apart of any friend group— he has trouble making friends because of his dry attitude. Whenever he talks he's usually reprimanding Gojo.

The Junior Friend Group

- Megumi Fushiguro: Barley talks— just like his brother. Calm and reserved.

- Itadori Yuuji: He's just happy to be here.

- Yoshino Junpei: Very shy and timid, gets attached to people a lot. Gullible.

- Inumaki Toge: Made up his own language as a child, but is slowly learning to speak normally. However, The only people who can understand him as of right now are the boys in his friend group.

Along the way, you make friends with the girls— Shoko Ieri, Utahime Iori, Nobara Kugisaki, and Maki Zenin.

———
A FEW HOURS LATER - AFTER PLAYING THE GAME

(Y/N POV)

bruh they all friendzoned me 💀
I suck at this I thought I was going to bare tojis children I hate this game

Huh, I'm starting to feel numb..
What's happening?? 🤨

You were about to scream but then you opened your eyes to a new atmosphere.

————