Leap 5: I Guess I Wasn't That Stealthy

Kawaraji Senju and Terano South continue to have their stare-off. However, the prideful 9th Generation Balck Dragon Captain decides to cut in, "Don't get too cocky ya little shrimp." Then an unknown hand grabs Madarme and a sudden punch lands his way.

The hand is revealed to be from Arashi Keizou aka Benkei; the first generation Black Dragon guard.  "Cut that shit out! You're a disgrace to the Black Dragons.

As if knowing his personality Chiaki covers her ears in anticipation.

Benkei struts over to Senju to remind her of their current objective, "SENJU! BRAHMAN IS NOT HERE TO BRAWL TODAY! OUR OBJECTIVE IS HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI!" The poor girl's ears are being abused by the man's yelling. 

Kakucho sneaks up behind Benkei and punches him, sending him flying. Kakucho gives out a declaration for his childhood friend, "If Takemichi wishes to return to the world of delinquency, He belongs to us, Rokuhara Tandai. Right, Takemichi?" Takemichi could not answer due to the unsafe predicament.

Akashi keeps his cool and continues smoking, "As expected from someone who's the all-known "Tieman." Tough bunch aren't ya, Rokuhara?"

South smiles proudly, "Well, I didn't recruit the strongest for nothing."

Akashi smiles deviously, ready to reveal his next trump card, "This gets my blood pumping, doesn't it, Waka?"

As if mimicking a ghost, Imaushi Wakasa appears behind South replying to Akashi's statement, "No, it doesn't."

South is shocked at Wakasa's appearance that he jumps back as if seeing a ghost. "When did you...?"

Wakasa looks bored and uninterested in the situation, "If I cared enough, this guy wouldn't still be alive right now."

Treating the situation lightly, Waka's partner, Benkei points a finger at him, "HEY! DON'T APPEAR GLAMOROUSLY OUT OF NOWHERE!"

Waka replies casually, "I'm just following Senju's orders."

Without looking toward his friend, Inupi fills Takemichi in on the situation, "Those are the "living legends." They're the best duo from the first-gen Black Dragon!! Waka and Benkei!  And that's the first-gen Black Dragon vice-President, the "God of War," Akashi Takeomi." Inupi continues, "These are the founding members of the first-gen Black Dragon... The generation that was led by Shinichiro Sano... The guy who led the number one gang in Japan."

Takmichi becomes mesmerized by the identities of the three men. "And now the mysterious man leading the "living Legends" is the "unmatched" Kawaraji Senju."

After everything that has passed, Draken decides to step up, "What the hell are you guys hyping each other up for? SOUTH! Should we continue where we left off?" Draken is full of excitement and has a sadistic smile on his face. Chiaki facepalms at the man. "It's been a while since this engine has gotten heated up! let's get this party started."

The three-way argument starts up, "I was planning to bring Draken into our gang to destroy you guys, but you know what? Thanks for coming to us... saves time! Let's settle this here and now!"

Senju glares at South, "I don't give a damn about you two. I'm only here for Hanagaki Takemichi before the Kanto Manji gang arrives. While I'm at it, I want the Ghost on board as well."

Draken angrily argues with the two, "Don't just go around and decide things for us. We are not gonna do whatever you guys tell us to! Right, Takemichi?"

Chiaki looks towards Takemichi knowing he is remembering why he came here in the first place. 'I must help everyone!'

Mustering up his confidence Takemichi declares, "I have no interest... neither in Brahman, nor Rokuhara Tandai! I AM ONLY HERE TO DEFEAT THE KANTO MANJI GANG'S LEADER, MANJIRO SANO!"

Everyone stays in their place in silence. Draken and Chiaki smile at him knowingly.

South full of irritation hovers over Takemichi, "Are you insane? Are you trying to interfere with the three deities? A small fry like you?"

Before South could land a hit on Takemichi Draken punches South but was blocked by his arm. Seeing an opening on South's left, Chiaki jumps and swings her leg on South's opposite side.

She stands next to Draken, "If you wanna get to Takemichi, you have to go through me."

However, before the match could start, sirens can be heard from a distance. The second she could hear the cops, Chiaki books it, escaping the clutches of the two deities.

Draken yells, "HEY! WAIT UP!" but Chiaki ignores him.

South plans to settle the score with Draken on another day, but Draken gave out parting words to him.

"SOUTH! I have left the old me in the Tokyo Manji Gang! I'll never join Rokuhara Tandai!"

Chiaki manages to escape the feud but did not predict the two people following her to the scene. As she made it back into the alley she first came out of, she stopped in her tracks. Standing in front of her are two familiar men. One is her brother and the other is his best friend.

The two men have suspicious looks on their faces. How did she know this was going to happen? Is she involved in something shady? What about Bloody Halloween? They needed answers and she was the only one able to give them out.

Chifuyu frowns, "You wanna explain what you are doing?"

Chiaki freezes in fear. Does she lie or come clean?

"Shit."

-----------

Three figures sit inside the male twin's bedroom. Both men face the girl in anticipation. The girl sits on her knees fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness. As a concerned older brother, Chifuyu decides to break the silence.

"Aki, what were you doing at a gang fight... more importantly, how did you know it was there?" Chiaki internally panics in front of the two men. She tries to stall in hoping to come up with a lie that would appease them but she could not. She decides to come clean.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." She mentions before telling the truth.

Chifuyu narrows his eyes, "Try me."

Chiaki takes a deep breath, "I know you have been working with Takemichi to save many people at the same time. You already saved Hina from danger, but if you let him do this alone everyone is in trouble."

Baji and Chifuyu widen their eyes, "Hey, You? Are you saying you-"

Chiaki cuts her brother off, "I know Takemichi is a time leaper but more importantly, unlike him, I know what will happen in the future."

"Draken will die even with Takemichi's interference."