Meeting

BoCo headed back to tell the other engines what was happening.

BoCo: I must make sure everyone is safe. This mustn't happen any longer.

BoCo hurried along the line, he entered the Ffarquhar branch to find Percy and Toby.

BoCo: Percy, Toby???

Percy: oh hello BoCo, what are you doing here?

BoCo: I need to round up all the engines to make sure everyone gets safe while Sailor John is planning to destroy Sodor.

Percy: Sailor John?

BoCo: well yes, it's complicated. Look, where's Toby.

Percy: oh, he's on the Mainland getting final touches to his fixes. The works here don't have that much stuff to work on finishing him. It's all over the news about him since he's the only Steam Tram left.

BoCo: what happened to him?

Percy: he crashed down into the soil and grass at Ffarquhar. They underestimated the damage.

BoCo: oh dear...

Percy: yeah. But I will come with you to get the other engines.

BoCo: ok.

So, BoCo and Percy travelled down to stations down the mainline. They rounded up as many engines as they could.

Gordon: I seriously hope it's important. My express is gonna be late.

James: I have passengers to take from Elsebridge!

BoCo: ok settle down, now I have a lot of news about this. Sailor John is the one behind all this-

Donald: ack ey, ya must kedding me.

BoCo: well it's true, he has been bombing places beyond places of the area on Sodor. We recently made his mine blow up but I don't think he is done yet and he's probably in England, Oliver and Duck are searching there and Toad was but he's fallen into the ocean under the bridge.

James: Toad!? Oh dear.

BoCo: I've rounded you all up to make sure none of the happens again, I'll have some engines watch out for bombs or explosives or other stuff. They have to be engines without much work during the day.

Douglas: aye, me and my brother Douggie can do that. We don't have much work to be doin.

BoCo: that's good then, make sure you stay safe on the tracks taking passengers and watch your rails.

Salty: alright captain, arrr.

BoCo: thank you for attending 15 of you.

So, they all left for their jobs.

Percy: well BoCo, I need to go back to the Ffarquhar branch.

BoCo: ok then Percy.

Percy: but I'm worried BoCo.

BoCo: this will be all over before you know it. Now, get back to your jobs.

Percy: ok...

So, Percy travelled back to the branch but went to the mines at Toryreck.

Percy: hi Peter Tory Boomer.

P.T. Boomer: hello Percy, have you got more information?

Percy: well, Oliver and Duck are travelling to the Mainland to look for John.

P.T. Boomer: damn it! I'm gonna make sure they don't get to them!

Percy: how so Boomer?

P.T. Boomer: I'll just plant a few bombs or so. To make sure their boilers are gone.

Percy: please don't! They're my friends!

P.T. Boomer: sorry Percy but you work for me so you must agree.

Percy: not anymore! I give up working for you! I don't care what you do! You tricked me all into this!

P.T. Boomer: I'm not gonna warn you. You'll regret it!

Percy: no! Im leaving!

And Percy hurried away.

P.T. Boomer: oh don't worry Percy, I'll be there for you next.