Am I Normal?

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~

Your POV

"Hun," My mother said to me. We had a fight earlier, because I have a secret that can hurt everyone. "You need to go lock up in your room. You have food, dont worry." Mom continued. I sighed and nodded. Its for my own good.

I ran to my room, locking after. I sat near the door, my back onto it. I put my knees close to my chest and cried. I dont care if my tears come blood, I just wanted to Control it. I just cant. Something is making me feel this way.

My parents only knew about this. They said that they have nothing to do. I want this all away.

Im just a normal girl, why cant I have a normal life?!

Thinking about this questions makes my head ache. I crawled to my bed and curled up in my blanket. I soon cried to sleep.

----

I woke up from the sun shining down on me. I groaned and closed the curtain. Im smart enough to do that.

As I looked at my whole bed, it was.... full of black vines.

And surrounding it was a few black roses.

I cant control.

-----

As I stepped onto the floor, those black vines started appearing. I dont know whats happening to me. Even though I dont need it, it always finds a way to be present!

I started tearing up.

I cant take my 'normal' life anymore.

I went to my Plain white drawer, and pulled out a razor. It has dried blood. I put it near my skin, still not sure if im gonna do it.

Do it you idiot!

"No"

Now!

"Stop...."

Do it !!

"Enough...."

DO IT NOW!!

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I shouted. The words are killing me! voices in my head are saying things, I wont! Depression is taking over me!

I threw the razor into the drawer and closed it. I was very mad. The Black Vines bursts from the drawer and all over my room, even my door. But not the outside. I finally let myself cry and onto the bed.

I put a pillow on my face, and cried.

Am I Normal?