The swap babies

Queen Miranda and Ella give birth on the same day. The nurse swap their babies. The reason the nurse swap babies because King Roland pay her, King Roland the second wanted a daughter so bad and he pay the nurse to swap the babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( King Roland ll POV)
Don't tell those Wolfs?! Got it?! I told the nurse. Yes your majesty. Good. I walked away started smiling. Good I'm getting a daughter. I walked in the room and saw my wife holding our daughter. Hey Rollie. Hey honey. Can I? Asked her. Yes. I was holding my little girl. I was smiling. What's her name?

The nurse asked us.
First name?
Sofia

Middle name?
Madrigal

Last name?
Winslow

Princess Sofia Madrigal Winslow. Yes. She smile at us. But I saw her face. Ok your majesty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with Ella and Kuco

( Kuco POV)
I was with my wife. Mr. Cordova? Yes? Here your son. Me and Ella look at each other. You told me that we haded a daughter. No,no,no. You guys have a son! Ok then. What's  his name? She asked us.

First name?
Sebastian

Middle name?
Okami

Last name?
Cordova

So Sebastian Okami Cordova! Yes! Ok then. I could tell that the nurse is hiding something.

Question

1.  Will Kuco and Ella found out that the nurse swap the babies?

2. How many puppies do Kuco and Ella have?

3. How do you like so far?