Bonus

"Arthur breathe" A voice instructs as Arthur tried to still his breathing

"I'm fine, Kuya Camilo" Arthur says opening his eyes "Good byes are just hard" He hums looking around. The Encanto looked different in the future he can tell that much, it was both nostalgic and overwhelming, he remembers quite vividly how everything looked and seeing it now was different "When will I see her again?" He asks after a bit

Camilo shrugs "I can take you back whenever, just say the word" He looks at Arthur "Do you want to go back now?"

Arthur shakes his head "maybe not now" He answers looking at the time on his one "half an hour from now I'm meeting my parents for dinner and Ate won't be there, they'll make me go back to the Philippines before I disappear myself" He answers "Maybe next vacation, I'll come back for Christmas"

Camilo nods and it was just silence for a second "Did you like it?"

"Like what?"

"The past" Camilo answers, fidgeting "Did you like it there?"

"Well yeah," He admits "But, I want to stay here, maybe some visits but not stay. Why did you ask?"

"I just thought about it," Camilo admits, fiddling with his sleeve "I just thought how much I'll miss you when you go back home" he sits beside Arthur who was watching and reading his body language "But I'll see you gain after a couple of months for Christmas so that's fine"

"Kuya how are you?"

"What?"

"I'm friends with Camilo" He explain "Er, Senior" He says and motions backwards "And he told me what happened after he lost Ate. And she was here with you and now, she's gone again"

"You wanna know how I'm holding up?"

"Yeah"

"I'm fine." He answers and Arthur makes a face "Really. I have these memories of things  I wanted to do with her, to see with her. All my life, in this one I mean, have dedicated it to Y/n, I would go back in time for her, wait for her, look for her that I basically lived for her." He goes on "But there's no reason for that anymore. Now, I want to do what Y/n asked of me way back then"

"What did she ask?"

"To live my life" He answers "Its time for Camilo Madrigal the third to live. I don't need to get stuck in the past anymore"

A/N: Hey guys! Here's a deleted part off the epilogue

A/N: Hey guys! Here's a deleted part off the epilogue. I didn't expect so many people worried about Camilo the 3rd hhahahahha so I thought to ease you all, I'll release this one too. I deleted it cause I wanted the story to end with reader and Camilo but I love you all and here's the 3rd's closure mwah<3