An Authors Note (Well a few) {Chapter One}

Dearest reader,

As you know from the description this is a sequel to @chazza678 's 'the avengers react to the Hawkeye tv show :) *all characters belong to Marvel/MCU*' and I would just like to state a few things.

Also, this is a world where Natasha broke out of the red room and so she still has a uterus, DO NOT COME FOR ME!

Firstly, I wanted to compile many things into one book but wasn't sure how to so please feel free to refer back to this if you lose track of the story.

Now the first detail I wanted to have is A LOT of compound scenes, that'll include games, fun stuff, fluff in between the relationships and friendships, girl's nights (So Yelena, Kate, Nat, Wanda, Pepper, and Laura because in this Laura lives in the compound with Lila, Coop, and Nate) and dude nights, and of course, TONS of jokes and laughter.

The second detail(s) I want to mention are the relationships (Including friendships), These relationships are:

~Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanov (Dating)

~Kate Bishop and Yelena Belova (Best Friends - see my other story 'Kate x Yelena oneshots' for relationship stuff.)

~Billy and Tommy Maximoff and Natasha Romanov (Stepmother/Stepchildren like relationship.)

~Natasha Romanoff and Luna Maximoff-Romanov (Mother/Daughter)

~Wanda Maximoff and Luna Maximoff-Romanov (StepMother/StepDaughter like relationship.)

~Steve Rodgers and Luna Maximoff-Romanov (Father/Daughter)

All relationships not mentioned that are known cannon are still the same (Eg.Tony and Pepper, Tony and Morgan, Pepper and Morgan etc.)

If you don't like this story don't read it.

This story will take place about a month after the ending of the first book.

Now you're probably wondering about Luna Maximoff-Romanov, here's a quick summary and a bio:

When everyone came back from the theatre Nat realised she needed to confess her feelings for Rodgers without knowing he shared the same feelings.

That night the two of them slept together, so entangled in the midst of everything to realise they had forgotten protection, and yes this is going where you think it is...

A few weeks later Nat and Steve broke up, it wasn't meant to be, as much as Steve hated it.

But after feeling sick for almost 9 consecutive days the spy suspected something was up and so she confided in Pepper and the blonde took the assassin under her wing for the entirety of her journey and still does.

With Pepper's help, Nat was able to take a pregnancy test and when she saw the second line, she- she didn't know what to feel, she didn't feel sad but she wasn't overly happy either, she just was. But all of a sudden she wasn't just a spy or an avenger, she was a mother...a mother

BIO:

Name: Luna Maximoff-Romanov

Age: 4 and 1/2 (She likes to remind you that.)

Mother: Natasha Romanov

Father: Steve Rodgers

Stepmother: Wanda Maximoff

Not much to say but Enjoy!

Have fun,

-GayxCazzie