𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Perfection

╔═━────────────────━═╗

HIS LOVE

𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙻𝚈 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

❝𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋❞

╚═━────────────────━═╝

Billy had always though that his lover was one of the most perfect humans to exist. He never would've thought that she was so self-conscious. So when he entered his lover's room to find her poking at her stomach with a determined look on her face. 

"What're you doing..." Billy asked calmly.

Y/n replied quickly, "Nothing."

"You know...you can tell me anything, right" He walked towards her with open arms.

Y/n leaned into Billy's arms, his grasp was warm and comforting. He kissed her forehead with a gentle touch.

"Yeah...i know" She covered up her face with a fake smile.

Billy was going to question the female's fake smile, but he didn't wanna make her uncomfortable. Pushing the feeling in his gut to the side, Billy plops himself down on her bed. Y/n stares at him as she pulls on a baggy t-shirt she had on the ground. She falls onto her bed face first, she stays put until Billy pulls her towards him into a cuddly hug. Which makes her melt. 

"...Billy...?"

"Yes, pretty girl?"

"Why...? Like why do you call me pretty?" Y/n asked.

"Because you are" Billy answered with a goofy grin.

"I mean it, Billy...i mean look at me "

Billy looked at Y/n and furrowed his eyebrows, "I-i don't like when you say things like that...to me you are perfect."

Tears started to well in the bottom of Y/n's eyes. She knew Billy loved her, but due to the fact that Billy wasn't the best with words this made it twice as loving. She latched herself on the boy that was laying next to her, happily crying into his shoulder.

{heyo, i wanted to make a billy x chubby/insecure reader because i wanted to be more inclusive and everyone is beautiful/handsome no matter their body type <3 <3 <3}