𝟬𝟭| 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻✿

┏━━━━༻✿SOUR CANDY// stiles stilinksi✿༺━━━━┓

by evie beckett

WOLF MOON | 01

┗━━━━━━━━༻☀ third-person ☀༺━━━━━━━━┛

BROOKE ARGENT SAT CROSSED-LEGGED on her bed right next to her twin sister Allison with cardboard boxes surrounding them entirely. The two sisters had just been transferred to Beacon Hills last week. The Argents were always constantly moving towns sometimes even states. Never staying in one place for more than two months. But this time they were told it was going to be different. Tomorrow they were going to start sophomore year at Beacon Hills Highschool. To say Allison was nervous was an understatement. 

They continued to talk about what classes they had and the new arrangements. Until they fell into a comfortable silence.

"Soooo..." Brooke spoke dragging out the 'o' 

"So?" Allison responded slightly confused

"I heard the boys here are pretty cute."

"Brooke! I told you no boyfriends till college" Allison laughed throwing a pillow at her.

"Who said we had to date them?" Catching the pillow with a grin the twins laughed all night long with BHH awaiting them the next day. 

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"ALLISON! WHERE'S MY FLUFFY PEN?!" 

"WHAT FLUFFY PEN?!"

Running in the kitchen she said, "My fluffy pink pen. The one aunty kate gave us for our birthday."

"Oh, that one.  I don't know maybe you left it at the last house." Allison said munching on her pancakes.

"Ugh! The first day at school, no pen and my hair isn't cooperating." Pacing through the kitchen she grabbed a banana, her school bag, and ran out. "We're gonna be late!"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

They were in fact late. Sitting outside of the school huddled together they awaited the vice principal to show them around. Allison's phone rang, It was their mother.

Brooke scoffed "Three calls on our first day? She really knows how to overdo it."

"I have everything except a pen. Oh my gosh, I didn't actually forget a pen."