Chapter 2

Avanna's POV
I was in the backyard running around, when that guy, Brandon, walked up to me. "Hey baby girl" he said with a smile, "don't call me that, only mommy and daddy can" I said. "Would you at least give me a chance to talk to you" he asked, "why should I?" I questioned. He kneeled down in front of me, "I wanna get to know you" he said. I just walked straight past him and went inside.

I went to the kitchen and mommy was still cooking. Brandon walked in after me. "Need some help al?" He asked mommy, "I would love that bobo" mommy said. This is bad! He's trying to steal our mommy.

I quickly ran out of the kitchen and went to my room. AJ was sitting on our bed typing away on her phone. "AJ we've got a problem" I said, "what do you want now?" she asked really annoyed. I explained everything to her, and all she did was laugh. "It's not funny!" I shouted angrily, "yeah it is" she laughed. I stormed out of the room and went into the bathroom. I really want lolo back, she's the only one that likes me. She would always play with me, read to me, and cheer me up. I really need her back.

Sorry this took so long to write and it's not long. I'm working on two new fanfics. a They won't be out until I'm finished with this one. Peace ✌️✌️😘