𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

One - The beginning 

One - The beginning 

The black scene faded revealing a boy entering the office room of a house, slowly walking to the desk where there was a pile of paper lying around the room. 

He glanced at the camera before approaching the desk. 

'What's going on?' Dean questioned

'I don't know!' Neville whispered to the boy

'Just watch the movie, mate!' Charlie Weasley protested 

'Dad!' he called out. 

'DAD!' he yelled this time, alerting something was wrong when a older man appeared through the door and walked over to where the boy was and picked him up, moving him to the side so he could see what he was doing. 

Lillian quickly grabbed Peter's hand and gave it a squeeze knowing what was going on. Peter looked at his girl friend with a small smile and then squeezed their hands

'I love you!' he muttered, looking at the girl

'I love you too!' she whispered, without realizing Remus had heard them and sent a suspicious glance in their direction.

the man who we assumed was the boy's father quickly picked up a drawer filled with papers and moved them aside to reveal a secret section in the drawer. 

That revealed with multiple files in that section, he hastily moved the files aside careless till his eyes fell on a particular file. 

he quickly opened that file as his wife arrived in the room and walked over to where the young boy was, and quickly picked him up, giving him a kiss on the forehead. 

The man glanced in their direction, when the woman exited the room with the boy in her arms protectively with the man staying back for a few seconds before he slowly followed behind them after erasing all the evidences and writing on the whiteboard. 

The camera pans moves to where the desk was located to a particular spot where there was a glass with a spider drawn on it. 

The camera zoomed slowly towards the spider, as the scene changed. 

____________________

The scene changed to a car approaches a unknown house, the couple quickly exited with the boy still in the arms of his father with his mother glances back every now and then as she followed behind them.