Chapter 1

⚠️: Please know that I do not ship anyone mentioned in the fanfic in real life and these are all fake! Don't like it, don't read it!
.
.
.

...
Also, this is not proofread.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N's POV
Today wasn't any normal school day. It was the first day back at school and as a nerd, I was walking down the halls until I heard some fangirling at the hallways. I checked to see what everyone is on about and I see a couple. I looked at their name tags, "Jung Sungchan... Ahn Yujin..." I looked up and see the new girl blowing a kiss to a group of girls and waved. "Sup?" I turned around and saw my bestfriends, Bahiyyih, Youngeun, Hikaru and Liz. "What the frick man?!" I jumped and bumped into Yujin, they all looked at me and Yujin looked disgusted. "Watch out dweeb!" She rolls her eyes and everybody laughs. I pursed my lips and went to class before the bell rang with my friends. I went to my seat and see the new and already popular couple coming in and sat behind me and Hikaru, smiling and laughing together. "Hey!" I hear Sungchan call. I turned around, scared. "You didn't apologize to my girlfriend..." I looked at Yujin and she raised her right eyebrow. "I'm not gonna say apologize-", "APOLOGIZE!" He shouted and I see Yujin staring at me. Liz patted my back and I mumbled a "Sorry" and turned to the front. "She couldn't hear you", I turned around and I said, "Sorry...", they smiled and I turned to the front again and we greet our adviser Mr. Park.

<<12:00p.m>>

I sat where my friends are at and I heard some laughing. I looked behind Liz and saw the couple making out and Wonyoung taking pictures of them. I went back to eating until I looked at them again and to my surprise, they were at our table. I looked up at them and looked back down at my food. "Hey Y/N, which one do you think is better? This one....or this one?" She asks while showing me the two pictures of them kissing on her phone. "I don't know...", "The second one." I heard Youngeun, I slapped the back of her head and she shuts up. "You really think so?" Youngeun nods and they left while nodding in agreement.

<<4:45p.m>>

As we were going home, we saw the couple making out outside. They noticed us but as we tried to escaped, they stopped us. "Hey..." They're walked towards us, "Were you guys just, looking at us?" Yujin-Unnie asked, yes I found out that she's an 03' liner. We nodded, "Okay then...wanna see us make out again?" We shook our heads and left.

Yujin's POV
"That's what I thought." I mumbled and went back to making out with my boyfriend. He grabs my waist and starts kissing my cheek and neck. We went to his car and he drove us off to his mansion.

Y/N's POV
I went inside my house and saw my sister, Rosé-Unnie. "Wonderful, you're home. Now since Mom and Dad are on vacation for 8 months I've decided to give you some Mac and cheese for dinner!" I rolled my eyes, oh brother....

~End of Chapter 1~