Chapter 6

Jungkook’s POV

<<6:30p.m>>
I went to the kitchen to cook ramen for my cousin since we’re both too lazy to cook something fancy today. I got a pot and filled it with water, then let it boil. Once it started boiling, I put the noodles and spices in, and let it cook.

Y/N’s POV

<<7:00p.m>>
I woke up from my nap and went downstairs. Jungkook-Oppa was sitting on the blue chair while eating ramen. I frown, “Hey, that’s where I sit….” I whined, he stuck his tongue out and I rolled my eyes playfully. I sat on the other chair and I got my chopsticks. I said ‘grace’ and slurped all my noodles up.

<<8:35p.m>>
I was studying and I heard my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was Yujin-Unnie. I answered, “Hey Unnie!” I waved and she smiled, “Hey Y/N, I was wondering if we could watch a movie together, you know, just the two of us?” She asks, scratching the back of her neck. “I would love to!” I answered, “Okay, it’s on Saturday at my place, 7PM and we can watch whatever you want to watch!” I smiled, “Okay!” We waved at each other and I ended the call. I sighed, ‘Sometimes, I might feel lonely..but I’m lucky to have Yujin-Unnie by my side even though she was my bully..’

<<Thursday, 4:00p.m>>
It was raining and I was walking home with Yujin-Unnie, both of us silent, holding each other’s hands, hers stroking mine. “I’m so glad that I’m walking home with you,” she whispers in my ear. “You literally live 2 houses away from me..” I said. She smiles in embarrassment and hits my arm. “Oww”, I whine playfully and she pinches my cheek, now I’m the one blushing. Once we reached my home, I was about to walk in but I was turned around by Yujin-Unnie and she pecked my left cheek. She runs and waves, I smile and wave back. I went inside and held my cheek, blushing hard.

<<The next day, 3:00p.m>>
“WTF?!’’ Both Hikaru and Hiyyih exclaimed, I shushed them and covered their mouths. I nodded and they smiled. They cheered and danced quietly, I laughed at how they were dancing. Hikaru started twerking and Hiyyih had her hands in the air. I felt an arm wrapped around my neck and I looked at the person. “Hey Yujin-Unnie!” I said, Hiyyih and Hikaru both let out an “oh~” and left us. I glared at them and they went to the basketball court. Her left arm went to my waist and wrapped it with her right. “Why are you like this?” I asked her, “So I can’t hug my friend now? Alright.” She lets go and leaves, I run after her and we bickered. “Oh come on, I was joking! Sorry Unnie…” I said and she smiled. She lifts me up and spins me around. I squealed and she put me down, I hit her arm again but this time I didn’t say anything and she whined playfully. I laugh and we went to the basketball court to find Hikaru twerking with a senior named Yeonjun-Oppa. “SLAY~”, the Bahiyyih was hyping them up while Kai had his hands on his face. I giggled while Yujin-Unnie was staring at me with a smirk on her face. I blush as she strokes her index finger on my left cheek slowly. “HYUNG COME ON, WE’RE ALMOST DONE!” Soobin-Oppa calls them and they go back to the game. “Hey, Jeongin-Oppa is not here..” I said, “He skipped school today so like..” Hikaru tells me. I widened my eyes, he never skips school..I wonder what he’s doing.

Jeongin’s POV
I put my shorts on and took my shirt off, I left the changing room and went back to the pool. “HYUNG, COME HERE THERE’S A DIVING BOARD!’ I looked at my brother and sighed. Looks like I’m gonna get detention tomorrow.

~End of Chapter 6~