505

inspired by 505 by arctic monkeys btw most of my one shots are from songs

kind of a smut warning

Y/N:

I wanted to see santana but it was 2 in the morning since i live far now. Since my mom got a new job I had to move schools and house. I live like three blocks away from a all boy prep school and let me tell you most of them are white. I have nothing against white people it just I'm tired of seeing them.

Anyways like I was saying I want to see santana. we only see each other every weekend. but I need her now. I need her kisses, smooth words, and her goddess body.

why can't life be like it was 5 months ago, I have never felt this before. I would drive to her house and just please her until she passes out. I want to do so many things but I can't because she away. "fuck it" I mumbled, I grab my keys on my desk.

Grab some extra clothes and walked out of my room. I wrote a note down saying I will be back in 2 days. and I was going to be at Santana house. I hope my mom doesn't get mad. eh whatever it worth it if I get grounded. I walk out of my house and turn on my engine. I drive off the drive way and find my way to Santana house.

I put on my playlist to distract my nerves. what happens if santana doesn't want me in her house. what is she turns me down. is the forty-five minute drive going to waste.

I hope it doesn't because I payed gas and I'm not wasting it. 505 starts playing, I tap my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat. feeling the music go through my ears to my brain and then to my heart. the feeling of being rejected leaves. and I feel at ease oh well if she doesn't accept me. at least I get to see the glee club.

~time skip~

I arrive to santana house, I park my car on the side of the driveway. I go the left side of the house and find Santana window. I throw smalls rocks near her window so she can it open it for me. after a couple of tries I see the curtain move. I smile and wait for her reaction.

Santana eyes widen, she opens the window and whispers yells"what the fuck y/n and also heyyy babe". "sorry for the late notice but can you let me in" I said rubbing my hands to have some warmth on my hands. why is it cold? "yeah go through the front door' she said as she pushes down her window.

I wait for her on the front door. the locks start changing and I smile. the door opens and she pulls me in for a kiss. I stumble forward from her action but regain my balance.

her lips moving to a rhythm, my heartbeat beating rapidly. we break off the kiss. she looks at me with lustful eyes. "I missed you"she whispered against my lips. "I missed you too" I whispered back. she grabs my hand and pulls to her room.

we walk in her room, she closes the door and slams me to it. she kisses me and starts pulling up my shirt. I take hers off giving me the perfect view of her breasts. I smile, "what" she said smirking. "oh nothing you look perfect" I said breathless.

"I know that" she said cockily. I rolled my eyes and pick her up. she wraps her legs on my waist and I put mine hands under her thighs. I walk us over the bed and lay her gently. I put my hands on the sides of her head to support myself. I look at her up and down.

I kiss her gently, slowly the pace quickens. I move my hands over her body trying to feel every part of her skin. I kiss her jawline and go down on her neck. I start sucking lightly and kissing her neck. soft moans leaving her plump lips. I find her sweet spot and start sucking and kissing on it. "fuck y/n" santana moaned as she places her hands on my back and scratches it lightly.

I kiss her collarbone and move down to her breasts. I suck lightly on her right nipple and move my tongue in a circulation motion. "keep going" Santana encouraged you and gripped on your hair. I did the same treatment on her other nipple.

I kiss down her abs til her shorts waistband. "can I?" I consented looking up to her. she nodded, "use your words" I said. "yes please" she said eagerly. with that I pulled her shorts down.

I spread her legs and kiss her inner thighs. "stop the teasing y/n" she whined, I laugh lightly. "hold up baby I'm trying to enjoy every last bit of you" I said. I pull down her underwear down slowly from her smooth tan legs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT THE MOST SUMT I CAN DO LOVES........

I have no experience so I don't want to make mistakes. sorry loves next time

love you tho