No...it can't be

Previously~~~

I slowly poke my head outta the opening of the sack. I gasped muffled, to see the Devil, Cuphead and Mugman!

'No...i I gotta be dreamn'! Yeah that's it, you're dreaming, Madi!' "Cuphead?...Mugman?" I said with my mouth still gagged, by the cloth that covers it.
The boys look at me confused. Cuphead looked at me with a 'what the f*** did she say' face, and Mugman looked at me with a confused expression.
"What'd she say, Mugs?" Cuphead asked. "I dunno, um...Mr.Dice, I think you should take off the gag, so she can speak properly." He said with a concerned tone in his voice. He did just that! And as soon as he did, I gasped for air! Mugman looked at me in sympathy and rushed over to me!

He attempted to touch my face, and I let'em. 'HE'S TOUCHING ME! MUGMAN IS ACTUALLY TOUCHING MY FACE!' I'm shaking still from shock. "A are you alright, ma'am?" he asks me in a soft voice. I can only nod, for I have no words. And then...he gently wraps me into a hug! 'OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! HE'S HUGGING ME!' I hesitate to wrap my arms around him, not wanting to ruin the moment. He realizes this, and hugs me tighter! "It's okay, you can hug me back. I'm not going to hurt you." He says in a hushed voice. I slowly wrap my arms around him, and then he starts to rub circles on my back. I close my eyes, from the comfort i'm feeling. 'I'm in the arms of one of my crushes! I'm so happy and scared at the same time.' The hug lasts for only a few moments, but it felt like hours.

As we broke the embrace, I open my eyes to see that his porcelain cheeks are a rosie, light pink! He let's go of my arms, and rubs his neck blushing with a goofy, sweet smile. "Heh heh...s sorry, ma'am. I didn't even introduced myself. My name is Mugman, but you can call me Mugs." He said sweetly. 'I already know who he is, so I'll just pretend I don't know him or his brother. I don't wanna look suspicious.'

He extends a hand to me, and I shake it. "It's nice to meet you, Mugma-Mugs." I stop myself from calling him by his full name. He pulls me up from the floor. I then start to feel warm in my checks! 'Oh s shit...i'm blushing! He'll think i'm a weirdo! I can't let em see my blush!' I quickly try to say my name, to change his attention, but was stopped by King Dice saying, "Mugman...Cuphead, I'd like ya to meet, Miss Rose Mint Tea!" I turn to look at him, with a 'what the heck' face. 'What?! He knows that's not my name right?!' He looks down at me, and sleazily smiles at me. "Y yeah, i'm Rose Mint Tea! It's nice to meet you." I say looking at the cup bros. Cuphead walks over to me, and then smiles mischievously. He extends his hand to me. "Hiya, Rose Mint, it's nice to meet ya." he said. I accept the gesture, forgetting he likes to prank people. I then feel a sharp pain in my hand that he's holding! I jittered around, as the pain got stronger! He bursts into hysterical laughter, holding his stomach while laughing. "Hahaha...y you fell for tha' ol hand buzzer trick!" He said laughing, falling backwards, laughing harder. I grab my hand and rub it. I give him a glare, then roll my eyes. 'I fell right inta that one, didn't I?!' Mugs was also glaring at him, crossing his arms. "That wasn't nice, Cup! I know you enjoy a good prank now and then, but seriously?" He said with a frown. He turned to face me. "My apologies, miss Mint. My brother does this to everyone when they're new to the casino." He said. "It's alright, Mugs. As a matter a fact...I enjoy a good prank too." I said with a mischievous grin.
Cuphead stopped laughing, and got up from the floor. He had a 'what's she gonna do to me' face, with wide eyes. I look at him with a 'you're mine bitch' face, crossing my arms. He sighs in defeat, and smiles. "Sorry, Ms. Mint, I couldn't help myself. You're reaction was hilarious." He chuckled. I roll my eyes, then smiled. "It's okay, Cuphead. Just watch your six, cause i'll be your fifth." I warned him playfully. He giggles at my come back, and shakes my hand again. "I can tell we're gonna get along just fine." He said with a closed eye smile.

"Well then, with introductions outta the way, I understand you probably want to know why you've been brought here?" the devil said, with a devilish smile.