chapter 15

Written: Saturday Feb 12

-On-jo's p.o.v

We were all sleeping peacefully...as we were all tired from what we did today when I heard something...like someone is climbing up here...I lift myself from the ground and rubbed my eyes sleepily...then I saw a figure...I woke everyone up and I stood up..."what's wrong on-jo?" Hyo-ryeong asked while rubbing her eyes...the others woke up aswell when they heard something move from a distance...nam-ra was already awake as her hearing was super good that she already heard someone climbing up before on-jo...."someone is here" I said...the boys readied themselves and we all just watch the scene...."what now?" Y/n said after she lift herself from the ground...and rubbed her eyes....nam-ra helped y/n up as she was struggling to stand up...I was confused but didn't said a word..

I shifted my attention to the latter who possibly climb all the way here...."G-Gwin-nam?" Ask cheong-san..."oh hi asshole" gwin-nam said before running towards cheong-san and they both stumble to the ground...we all gasped as he was trying get cheong-san's eyeball for what reason that I don't know...he was covered in blood and his left eye was wounded...the boys helped him get gwin-nam off of cheong-san and they didn't succeed..

-Nam-ra's p.o.v

I felt a tingling sensation on me..like I have been given strength...I was starting to act like a zombie as the bone on my hands started to make cracking noises...I pick up a log with still fire on it and went to gwin-nam to smack him with the log...he look into my direction and grab my hair...."were both on the same side...so why are you helping this bullshit group?" He asked...."come on smell me....get lost with my scent" he added... trying to make me bite him..."fuck you" I said before punching him on the face as he stumble to the ground groaning..."you bitch!" He yelled... touching where I punched him.... su-hyeok tried to fight him off but ended up being push at the edge of the rooftop...'ugh this man' I thought...

As I ran up them both and grab gwin-nam by he's clothing and throw him off the rooftop....he thank me and I smiled at him then nodded...he smiled towards me too...

-Your p.o.v

I was watching the both of them when I saw them smiling at eachother...'hmm just you wait nam-ra' I thought... anoyed by her...we all went back to our own designated seat's and shared a conversation...I didn't shared her a glance nor did I talk to her....she keep on letting me eat the food but I ignored her and keep talking with wu-jin...I know this we'll make her jealous...and it does...she keep on groaning and I wanted to laugh so bad...."so has anyone have a crush with one of us" dae-su asked as he received a smack from wu-jin...I laugh at them and su-hyeok and cheong-san said 'yes' at the same time...

"Ohh~...then cheong-san you go first" on-jo said while I smirk...I already knew cheong-san had something on on-jo so I waited patiently for him to blow it up....on-jo keep asking him if she knew who the person is or is it her friend...I just chuckle at how dumb and clueless she was....I completely forgot about my girlfriend and my little plan for her...."it's you on-jo" cheong-san said...as he looked at her...."yea I knew it" I mumbled but wu-jin heard me and punch me playfully....

"What?" She asked...the others was so shock of how naive cheong-san was...I forgave my girlfriend already as I notice that shes sulking at the corner when I took a glance at her...I laugh under my breath and said..."you cute little bitch" I whispered....I moved closer to her and rolled my eyes as she look at me with her sad ones..."you idiot" I said..."what was that for?" She asked innocently like she didn't railed me moments ago....

"You made me jealous again" I mumbled...she laughed and replied..."with who?"..."with su-" I was cut off by su-hyeok called me..."y/n?"..."what?" I asked him with smile...."I...I really like you" he confess...I widen my eyes at him and my smiled for him vanished...nam-ra took a hold on my hand and she had a firm grip on it...like she thought I would say I like him back...I turn my head to the side not wanting to see he's face...he was like a brother to me...and he told me he likes me...I can't bare losing him..."I-im so sorry su-hyeok....I already belong to someone" I said...the others was too stunned to even speak as they just watched the scene unfold....

He asked me who it was and I sigh..."nam-ra" I said...and others smiled..."omg I knew you were both dating!" Dae-su exclaimed and I-sak, na-yeon, hyo-ryeong, wu-jin, gyeong-su and joon-young nodded while having the biggest smile on they're face...I was really glad the others accepted our relationship..."it's fine... at least we could still be friends" he said...I nodded at him and smiled... cheong-san and on-jo were having they're time that I didn't notice nam-ra smiled happily when I said her name...

I look at her and ask..."what?"..."I'm just really happy you already outed our relationship from them" she said..."hmm me too" I replied...the two already came back from the group and sat...they both didn't talk to eachother...but I didn't give it much thought as I was hungry..."can you pass me that gyeong-su?" I asked him and he looked at the food I just pointed...he gave it to me and I started to eat...all of us waited for the morning to come...

Words count: 1055