Chapter 2

Kimi's

I'm here all alone sitting down in front of my computer when my personal butler calls.

"Uhm, Mistress... your dinner is ready."

"Ok, I'll be there."

Oh, right I forgot to tell you. I lived in a mansion and that's right I'm a rich girl. My grandfather owns a lot of properties in the world. My dad died when I was three and my mom is the one handling our business.

I know you are asking why would a rich girl like me dress up as a nerd? Well, the thing is that I'm waiting for someone and I always thought that if I never changed my looks maybe he will recognize me. So even if they always bully me I just ignored them. Cause I know that one day Iro and I will meet again.

I went to the dining area and eat my dinner. After that, I went back to my room where I play some video games. Later on, someone texted me.

It's from Finn, he knows everything about Iro and I and also he is one of my closest friend in the campus. But eventually, because he is a member of the U.P. (short for Unmei's Princes), we didn't see nor talk to each other that much.

"Hey. Uhm I heard you've been bullied again?"

"Oh yeah... but I'm used to it..."

"Sorry, if I didn't protect you... I'm your friend but I can't do anything."

"It's okay"

"Oh... sorry but I gotta go. By the way, I heard that Iro is back..."

I was about to ask him when did he came back but he hung up the phone. Iro is back? When did he come back? Why doesn't he called me? I turn off my lamp and started going to sleep. Still thinking why Iro didn't call me after coming back.

The next day, I was walking on my way to the locker room. When suddenly I bumped on someone.

"Oh sorry"

I looked up and saw Yunme staring at me!

"Watch where you going."

"O-ok...u-uhm...y-your hanky."

"Didn't you hear what I've told you before? It's all yours."

"O-ok"

"Oh...and, by the way, I'll fetch you later on lunchtime..so wait for me."

"Huh?"

I was about to react but he was gone away. He'll fetch me for lunch? Does this mean that he's inviting me for a lunch date?!

After getting all the things I need for my class. I went back to the room...And just as expected from an ordinary day. Someone put a trap for me. I slipped on the floor and I couldn't move because I fell so hard and I couldn't feel my legs. Suddenly someone was about to throw a chair on me from the second floor...I closed my eyes and felt someone hugged me. I opened my eyes and saw Yunme covering me. He is smiling and the chair hits him...I saw his head bleeding! Oh, no! What have I done? He saved me...but he's hurt. And it's all my fault. I can't help it but tears started to fall.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I just kept silent then he stood up and look at everyone and then he turned his eyes back to me.

"Come on"

He offered his hand to me and I was about to stand out but I was surprised when he carried me. And he walked away still carrying me his head is still bleeding and it's all my fault. I began to cry and suddenly he said.

"You don't need to cry...I'm fine. I promise. All that matters is your safety. Don't worry about me. It's only an injury..."

My tears are still flowing while looking at him. He is really my prince charming.