The beginning of everything

The Academy was a ghotic -style building.The porch was not as beautiful as he imagined it and the windows were covered in cobwebs. The statue of the Angel Raziel had a black eye due to some troublemakers soon- to-be Shadowhunters.
"A pirate Angel!"mouthed Michel, eyeing the beatiful and sophisticated Maryse Trueblood, who was talking to her brother.

Robert remembered the time when he dyed her hair pink when she was twelve and grinned.Michael elbowed him:"Dude!!! Earth to Robert...I know that you dream about... What was her name?? Oh yeah! Annamarie Highsmith."No, I am not." said Robert defensively."I am just wondering how Maryse can walk with those high-heeled boots."
"Everybody gather around!"shouted Mr.John Baymark."Dean Ashowl would like to make an announcement."
" Hello, fellow students and welcome to the Shadowhunter Academy.People with Sight and without it, angel blood will soon run through your veins and from now on you shall be considered Nephillims."
Robert glanced around,searching the crowd of young students.Valentine Morgenstern and Lucian Graymark, fresh parabatais just like him and Michael,were talking in low voices.Jocelyn Fairchild and her friend ,Madelaine Bellefleur were laughing at Stephan Herondale's jokes about ducks.Maryse and Amatis,Lucian's sister were hiding behind Hodge Starkweather and Max Trueblood,who were in their last year.
Even though they were brothers,the Truebloods siblings were nothing alike.Max,with brown hair,always ruffled by the wind, was tall and muscular,with long,slim fingers.On the other hand,Maryse had long ,black silk hair reaching her waist,which was like a wasp's.She was a tall girl,but very slim and with a certain grace that made boys shiver.The only thing they had in common was their sparkling blue eyes,the color of the deep seas.For a moment,Robert's glance lingered on her just for a second,long enough to be caught by Max,the always overprotective brother.His eyebrows made an angry angle,his eyes sending daggers.
The next day,the training started early,before the sunrise.They were supposed to practise swordsplay in pairs.Valentine was paired with Jocelyn and Robert already felt sorry for the little red-headed girl.Stephen was paired with Amatis ,which he seemed to enjoy.Lucian was going to train with Hodge ,and Max with Michael.He was grinning like a madman when he realised that the only person left was his childhood enemy, Queen Annoying,Maryse.