Together

The tag Cannec was trending all over the internet as clips of Sakusa and Atsumu performing their songs for their album Caninae went viral on every social media platform.

The new singer, Canis, was gaining fame extremely quickly.

Sakusa liked singing with Atsumu on stage as Canis and Fennec.

He especially enjoyed after the shows when he and Atsumu would sit in either one of their dorms and just scroll through their socials and enjoy each other's company until one, or both, of them fell asleep.

Atsumu loved singing with Sakusa, especially when Sakusa sang to him.

His voice was perfect to Atsumu, and the blonde couldn't be more happy to spend every waking second with his boyfriend.

One of their favorite activities was posting and commenting on each other's Instagrams and tweeting things about or to each other that would make the fans go insane with debates about if they were dating or not.

Just like this one incident.

(Please act like they're wearing masks in all the fanarts)

@Canis_Official01 why so serious, Wolfy?? 🤨

@Canis_Official01
You appeared out of nowhere 😂

Replying to @Canis_Official01
Excuses... That's all I hear 😐

They'd laughed so hard as the comment section went insane with theories about why they were hanging out.

It had been exactly a year since Fennec had pulled Canis onto stage.

At the moment, it was a Saturday morning and the two of them had just finished a concert the night before.

Sakusa was laying in bed on his phone while Atsumu was sleeping soundly in his arms with his head buried in Sakusa's chest.

They had moved into the same dorm when the started their second year at the university.

It was more convenient for them to be able to stay up late to write songs and practice their singing and instruments together.

They'd be performing another concert later that week, and Atsumu was tired so Sakusa let him sleep.

The blonde began to stir as Sakusa kissed his forehead to greet him good morning.

"Hey sleepy head..." Sakusa greeted as Atsumu nuzzled his face into Sakusa's neck.

"Mornin'," Atsumu answered sleepily.

Sakusa smiled at the blonde in his arms.

He would give everything to spend every morning like this for the rest of his life.

And obviously Atsumu would do the same.

They enjoyed singing and performing together, but more than anything, they loved each other's company the most.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lol I didn't know how to end this-

But anygays, Crackshot signing off for the last time in this fic!! Bye!!!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -