COLORBLIND

Hi? Miss me? Hahahah jkk

_________

KIM Y/N

- A BEAUTIFUL GIRL walk inside the campus with small smile on her face today the girl feel confident about her make up.she did it on her own her mom didn't have a chance to help cause mrs.kim was in hurry to open her store.

The students couldn't help but laugh at her which make her confuse(?)make her look down still making her way on her classroom.

Then a group of girls stand in front of her "Ohh let me take a look at your wonderful make up y/n~~" one of the girl said make all the students on the hallway laugh at her.

"C'mon y/n let us take a look again" A familiar voice spoke y/n still didn't look at them make the girl in front of her grab her face with her hand to make y/n look at her.

The 4 girls started to laugh when they saw y/n make up it's was honestly not good nor amazing because of the colors. A blue eyeshadow with a little bit green on it and a dark purple lipstick.

" Aww is our dear ms.colorblind crying? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA " Yumi harshly he removed his hand from holding y/n's cheeks. y/n quickly take the chance to run

- RESTROOM

Y/n took of the make up still crying , it's was to much , she just try something new and she receives this...and it's not even her fault to not see color like them.the girl continue cry her heart out...if god ask her what she's want well only she could ask was....

'To available to see the beautiful colors of the nature's'

The bell rang make y/n look at her self again thru the mirror and take a deep breath " Y/n just ignore them like you always do okay? Okay! " y/n smile and make her way to her first period.

________________

sorry it's too short hehe anyways I will rewrite and I PROMISE to finish this story really I won't ghosted you guys again 😁

- Avyss -