PART 14

Nandini and manik entered In their hotel room, which manik booked yesterday for them, except cabir nobody knows about this room booked by manik. Manik close the door behind him, nandini goes and directly jump in bed as she was hell tired, They enjoyed a lot in beach party But she is going to miss all this as she has to go Delhi for some days, as there is some function in house and her mother-in-law is calling her.

Nandini didn't inform manik about this and don't know how will he react when he come to know that she is going away from him for a week or two. Nandini come out of her thoughts feeling her husband's hand on her waist, She look at her right side, her husband was lying beside her, supporting his head on his palm staring at her lovingly

"Manik I want to say something" Nandini started the conversation, she thought it is the right time to tell him about her going to delhi.

Manik leaned forward, nuzzling his face of her neck.

"Hmm Say" Manik mumbled while placing light feathery kisses on her neck, His hands were massaging her waist inside her top, giving her immense pleasure, she was finding hard not to lose herself before completing what she wants to say

"Manik stop it!" She said while controlling herself from getting lost in his touch. Manik look up giving her irritated look for stopping him in middle.

"Ma called me yesterday" She stopped in middle on the other hand he was waiting for her to continue.

""And.."

"Nandini say it what she said" Manik said, nandini took a deep breath.

She wants me to come there for a week or two for ashi's marriage preparations" she said in one go, It took him few minutes registering what she said a while ago, His cousin Ashi is getting married with her Love akash but there marriage is after One month then why her mother is calling her this before.

"No freaking way, I can't stay away from you for a minute and here you are talking about leaving me here alone for a week or two" Manik said in little angry tone. Nandini get starlet wit his sudden outburst.

"Calm down Manik, first listen to me" Nandini said, she thought to convince him in a romantic way to let her go Delhi. She pushed him a little he fall on bed, In a swift moment she come top of him, He was surprised by her this move but kept his angry face  so that she foget the idea of going Delhi.

"Manik ma really wants me there and as a daughter-in-law of  house its my duty to be there in every function of Malhotra family, Do you want people to say that am a bad daughter-in-law" She asked him cutely, Manik look at her cute face, now how can he say NO to her cute pout. He nodded in No.

"Its only about one week then you are also coming there na" Nandini said, Manik nodded in agreement.

Nandini looked at his sad face, She place kisses on his face, she kissed his forehead, cheeks, Nose, near his lips, Manik was smiling like an idiot seeing how his wife is trying to cheer him up.