𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ💉ꕥ☁︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴

"I'M CALLING JUNGKOOK. THAT DICKHEAD IS TAKING WAY TOO LONG AND I NEED TO CLOSE UP..."

I heard Yoongi comment before taking his phone onto his ear, lifting himself from receptionist seat. Jungkook is always like this. Although he does owe this tattoo shop he's barely here half the time. Yoongi and Hoseok has been running it for years now. But I'm definitely giving jungkook credit. He's the youngest out of all of us and he's married and has a beautiful baby girl that I currently have wrapped around my arms. I'm seated on one of the waiting chairs, her little feet on each side of my thighs. I had my hands in her little back as I moved my legs up and down gently. She smiles, she smiles and chuckles at my actions. Her little hands coming up to my hair, twirling it around and messing it up a little. I smiled placing a small kiss on her cheek as Yoongi came back in the room.

"He's on his way..." I nodded, putting my attention back on Jungkook's little girl. She's turning four soon and I can't believe how fast she growing, how much she's grown. I watch as she brings her face to my own. Her cheek against my own as she chuckles. She uses her hands to push the side of my face closer to hers. After a few seconds she takes her cheek away from mine and gives me a little kiss on them.

"Uncle..." she speaks. I don't mind her calling me uncle. Although that does make me feel a little older than I am. I don't mind at all. I smile at her, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes, Star..." Star. That's her name. Her mother picked it out and Jungkook couldn't refuse. So they went with Star. "I love you..." she commented. Her hands are still on my cheeks as my smile widens. "I love you too, Star.." she smiles too. Bigger and wider than before. Before I could get up and stand my phone vibrates on my pocket. I placed Star on my lap as I held her stomach in place. Her back towards me as she taps my thigh. I used my other hand to reach out for my phone and read the text that immediately puts a smile on my lips.

caramel latte

It's only been a few hours. Suck it up

I could already see everything without her even being here. Everthing on her side. Her fingers on the screen while she taps the words in. The smile on her lips that I manage to miss so much in a short amount of time. I quickly pull Star against my stomach a little. She gripped my arms that are now wrapped around her completely as I had my phone on my palm. I managed to type and send what I needed before Star took the phone away from me.