Chapter one: the escape from hell

CJs point of view

It was 10:00 at night it was time to leave this hellhole. I got up stairs quietly and started packing my cloths, shoes, money, everything. Then i put on my mask and jumped out the window. "Phew" i said with relief. I was free and happy. I started running while crying i was so happy.

I was hungry so i went to the local diner to get some food. It wasn't crowded so i felt comfortable. I sat down and waited for a waiter to come up to my table. While i was waiting i blocked my parents on my phone. They were just terrible, especially my dad. Just then a pretty girl walked in. "Is this spot taken?" She asked. "U-um no". I said. "Thanks" she said..."so what's a cute boy like you doing out here with this many bags?" She asked. "Oh i umm..."  Should i tell her? "I ran away from home" i said.

Ruby's pov

I was shocked from what he told me but i wasn't gonna ask anymore questions."well do you have a place to stay?" I asked. " no" the boy said "well if you want you could stay with me" i offered. "My names ruby btw." I said. "Cj" the boy said. "And are you sure you don't mind?". "Not at all" i said "thank you" he said. "No problem" i said.

Part one doneee. See yall later