Senior prank night

WELCOME BACK TO MYSTIC FALLS, STEFAN
3rd P.O.V
Matt walked down the halls to the classroom that had lights on. He opened the door and a bunch of mouse traps went off. Everyone groaned. "Oh, Come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?! " "Forgot about senior prank night, huh? " "Clearly, you couldn't have reminded me Belle?"In the back corner of the classroom was Arabella Gilbert-Diaz fixing the mouse traps. She shrugged her shoulders. " I texted you it's not my fault you keep your phone on silent." "How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since freshman year." "Yeah Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." "I'm kinda surprised any of you are doing this." "Caroline and Bells are making us." "We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that stay with us forever and if we don't—" " -and if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" "Go ahead and make fun I don't care." "You are all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Elena started to get up after  Tyler. "Hey! Where are you going?" "To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories."  "I love you!" Arabella's stomach rumbled so loud even those without super hearing could hear it. Matt walked over and gave her a five-dollar bill. "Go get something from the vending machine." "Thanks Matty."
Bella got some skittles from the vending machine and sat against some lockers. She got glimpses of what was going on. Rebekah snapping Tyler's neck, Klaus slapping Elena, and Rebekah being a few lockers away.
Rebekah's P.O.V
I heard a faint heartbeat outside of the science classroom. I vamp-sped to the sound and found what must be a girl just sixteen years old eating what looked like different color marbles. I thought to give her a warning so she didn't choke. "You know your gonna choke right?" "On skittles?" "That's what those are called?" Her eyes became as big as saucers. "You've never had skittles before?" I shook my head no. She told me to put my hand out. I kneeled down and offered my hand. She poured some 'skittles' into my hand and hers. She popped one into her mouth and looked at me expectingly. I copied her movements and this sweet flavor burst into my mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned at the taste. "Want another?" I nodded my head yes and she poured some into my hand. I was curious about this girl. "Aren't you too young to be in high school?" "Aren't you too old?" She retorted. I tensed . "You know who I am but I don't know you." "I'm Arabella Gilbert-Diaz, and to answer your previous question I skipped a couple grades." "Gilbert as in Elena Gilbert." She shook her head yes and popped another skittle into her mouth. "I'm adopted and the youngest." After that we just continued eating skittles until my idiotic brother showed up.
Klaus's P.O.V
I found my sister with some girl by the lockers. "I found out why my hybrids aren't working." "Does that mean we get to kill the doppelgänger?" "No dear sister actually it means the opposite."
3rd P.O.V
The blonde vampires went to make more hybrids. They didn't see the big drop in the girls attitude. "By Becky." And with that she got up and left.