William Afton x Reader

This is a fanfiction where you life in 2022. You are a real fan of the FNaF franchise but sadly all that stuff wasn't real until you woke up in a strange location.

--------------------------------------------------------

The bell of the school rung. That means I was finally able to go home! School like always was boring and everything I wanted was to go back home since I finally wanted to continue FNaF. I just started the new game which wasn't released sp long ago. I packed my back quickly and rushed out of the builing and to my house. It was a 20 minute way and the walk kind of tired me. As I finally reached my house I unlocked the door and entered. "Hello, sweetheart!" I heard my mom calling from the kitchen and smiled. "Hey, mom! I'm going to take short nap. Can you wake me later?" I asked her as I entered the kitchen and she chuckled. "I surely can. How was your school?" She asked me and placed the towle down. "Oh it was boring.." I shurgged and she ruffled my hair. "I see, so the usual" She said and I nodded with a chuckle. "Alright I will go and lay down now.." With that I left into my room and dropped into my bed. It was filled with loads of plushies from the fnaf franchise. I acutally could't explain but this franchise always manages to comfort me. I grabbed the Springtrap plushie and pressed it against my chest, not taking long and just dipped into a peaceful sleep.

It doesn't took long before I woke up because someone was shaking me hard. "Moooom... what the hell..." I mumbled and rubbed my eyes. I was laying on something hard. It was pretty uncomfortable and I don't remember my bed being like that. I pressed the plushie, which was still in my arms, against my chest and finally opened my eyes.

This definitely wasn't my bed. Or my room. "What?" A man asked in a british accent. "I don't know" Another voice said and I frowned. These voices... they were so familiar. I slowly dared to look up. The scream that left my mouth that the man flinch and backed off a bit. "Are you okay little one?" The sandy haired man asked and I stared at him. "Y-you are Henry.." I stuttered and he seems even more confused. "Do you know her Hen?" The taller one asked and tilted his head to the side. Henry just shrugged. "Will, I don't know, I've never seen her in my life!" He said quick and slowly kneed down to be on the same high as me.

"That's... That's because you don't know me... neither of you does, but.. I know you.I know you both." I said and finally looked up at the taller man. "You are William Afton. You both own Freddy's.." I finally seemed to calm down. This must be a weird dream. And I hope I would never wake up out of it. "I don't understand.." Henry tilted his head to the side. "She maybe is just crazy or something.." William shrugged and sit down on the couch which was on the opposite from where I was sitting.

I looked around in the office and remebered it as Henry's. "We are in you office right mister Emily?" I asked and wanted to get up. My view got blurred for a moment and I thought I would just drop down again but Henry was fast enough to catch me. "Hey hey kid... slow.." He said slightly worried and helped me to sit down on the ocuch. "May explain why you are here anyway?" William asked. "I.. don't know... the last thing was that I came from school and fell asleep on my bed. As I woke up I was here..." I answered honestly. "Well, I just wanted to get some coffee and as I woke up you was sleeping on my floor" Henry raises his eyebrow and gave me a glass of water. "Drink this.." He added and I finished the glass in seconds.

I just noticed that I was still wearing the same clothes and also was still wearing my backpack from school... That means I should also still have my phone! I patted the sides of my pockets until I found it and pulled it out. William frowned at what he saw. "What the hell is that?" He asked and snatched my phone out of my hands. "He! Give that back!" I said and tried to get it back but he held it out of my reach. I huffed an dropped back down. "That's a smartphone." I finally answered his question while he was watching the phone. "What can I do with that?" Henry asked and sit down next to William so he could also see something. "If you give it back I can explain.." I said and William finally gave it back. Probaly since he was just curious. "Well, you can play games, do photos, watch videos and all that stuff.." I explained and showed them the diffrent apps I had. "This must be a really expensive thing.." William mumbled as he opened the camera. "Well, it depends on what kind of phone you have.." I said and smiled.

William finally found out how to do photos. Henry just laughed while William frowned. "Are these pics there forever?" He asked and I shook my head. "No you can delete them. Which one do you want to delete?" I asked and William showed me the first and I delted for him before giving him the phone back. "I still don't understand how you got here..." Henry caresses through his hair and I shrugged. "I don't know either.. I should't be here in the first place... In my world this here is a game... There are multiple games of Five nights at Freddy's..." I started to explain and William perked up. "What kind of game? I like games." He said with a weird smirk. "Well... a horror game.." I mumbled. "A horror game? How could this be a horror game?" Henry asked confused and stared at me. I slightly got nervous. "I shouldn't tell too much since... I know everything what will happen here sooner or later.." I shruggend and looked at them innocently while William and Henry are facing each other. "I don't even wanna know.." Henry mumbled an dI chuckled. "You don't, trust me.." I said and Henry slowly got up. "Well, I have to work... how about you two can continue your talk in Will's office?" The sanded haired man asked and sits down on the chair at his desk. William shrugged and got up, walking to the door already. "Are you coming, love?" He asked and walked out. I let out a sigh and waved at Henry, getting up and following Afton to his office.

After we reached it I sat down at the second chair at his desk and placed my stuff down. "What is that thing, it reminds me of Spring Bonnie.." William asked and grabbed my Springtrap plushie. "Well, it is... but he's name is Srpingtrap." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel him tense for a moment but I didn't moved away. "What happened to it?" He asked quitely and caresses over the ear from the plush. "Well... A lot of stuff happens soon.. I don't wanna tell too much since I don't know how you will react but... You 'died' in a springlock accident and woke up again as he.. well you said.. 'I always come back' " I tried to copy his voice but ended up laughing. "That's not even close to how I sound like.." He mumbled annoyed and I slowly calmed down. "Yeah sorry.. well you said that and came back a lot of times since you died... well more then just once.." I shrugged and William smiles. "Seems like I tricked death like I plan the whole time.." He says proud about himself.

Together we sit there a while and I told him some details about what will happen but never too much. "You said this is a game right?" William asked suddenly and I frowned. "Well, that's what I said for more then once too." I answered and tilted his head. "Who is your favorite character?" He asks curiously, probably hoping to hear himself or something. I might just tease him. "That's easy! It's Henry ans Micheal! You know, your son!" I grinned and I knew it must trigger something inside of him. I felt William tense even more and he tightened his grip around the plush. "William? What's wrong?" I asked him and gently placed my hand down on his chest. He sweats my hand away and a deep growl left him. "It's nothing." He mumbled and I sighed. "Listen, that was a joke... neither of them is my favorite character. You are my favorite.." I leaned closer and whispered in his ear with a smile. "You always was and always will be, whatever you did..." I purred and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek. William clearly relaxed at the feeling of my lips against his cheek.

I suddenly felt his hands on my waist and he pulled me on his lap, holding me tightly against him. "I might keep you and won't let you go again.." William whispered but I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or to himself. "Silly, I don't plan on leaving you..." I purred and now pressed my lips against his lips.

Suddenly the door swung open. "William I ne-" I heard Henry's voice and as he looked up from his papers he frowned. "Oh fuck.. s-sorry.. I didn't mean to interrupt you! Just continue!" He said quick and left the room just as fast as he entered it.