KOI TERI KHATIR THA JEE RAHA.......

Hi everyone, i hope you all are doing well......
Another short story, based on Haseena death track!!!......Setting of the plot is after episode 406........
It is my take on what Haseena did and why, on Karishma's and other MPT member's pain because of Haseena's lie......
As you might have read in story description it is a different take involving obsessive patriotism, if you want to read it then you are more than welcome but if you find it offensive in anyway then keep it to yourself!!!! Like always i have written this story only because i want to and i am publishing this story for many out there who genuinely like my stories and never leave any part without posting appreciating comments, who always took the pain of appreciating me by messaging me privately, who are requesting me of not quitting......thank you to all those!!! Do read and enjoy!!

Not proofread, ignore spelling and grammatical errors

It has been two days since the ending of ‘kaleva chori’ case and acquitting of Karishma, Santu, Cheetah from charges of being involved in hacking of Meera, in the eyes of Haseena. Despite of Karishma’s attempts to keep Urmilla in guard, Haseena has always found a way or other to roam in the city to make herself an easy target for the attackers.

However, there was absolutely no movement in them much to Haseena’s frustration. Other side, Bakhshi sir was constantly pressurizing her to reach to the criminals before their heronius final plan of action.

Leaving no stone unturned, Haseena was trying her everything to crack the case forgetting everything else……..even the agonizing pain of Karishma- her soul sister and best friend, Pushpa ji- her foster  mother, Santosh- her innocent little foster sister, Cheetah- her pure- hearted younger foster brother because of her death drama.

Wearing simple Salwar suit with woollen jacket, Karishma was sitting on the inner edge of her closed glass window, placing her head on the wall behind her staring at the moon in the sky with tears streaming down her dark-circled eyes. Wearing night clothes, when Pushpa ji entered her room, her heart ached once again at her dear daughter’s devastated condition from past one and half months.

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhoolna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha
Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha
Tu jahaan jaaye mehfooz ho
Dil mera maange bas ye duaa

“It has been 45 days, until when you will keep on crying in her memory?” Pushpa ji asked softly caressing her head affectionately. Without bothering to wipe her tears, Karishma turned towards her and looked at her for a little longer moment, “You are saying this to me who herself had come here doing the same,” she responded and once again turned towards the moon.

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhoolna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha
Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha

Pushpa ji had settled herself in front of her and continued staring at the moon. Both were sharing each other’s pain in complete silence. “Madam Sir is like the moonlight…..fallen upon whom, must have to be captured in its magic but neither one could get it nor could ever be freed from its affect,” Karishma added hopelessly, breaking the silence.